Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Week #5 Scenario - Closed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

Week #5 Scenario - Closed Empty
PostSubject: Week #5 Scenario - Closed   Week #5 Scenario - Closed Icon_minitime22nd April 2010, 9:53 am

Week #5

The Weeks Army Setup: 1350 points. Up to 6 troops, and 2 HQ's (you must have 2 troops and an HQ). Additionally, any army may field up to two choices from each of fast, elite, and heavy slots.

Scenario: Weather the Rad Storm and Keep the Prisoners Secure

The interrogation process began, the task force was assigned with keeping the area and all prisoners secure for the duration of the process. Unfortunately, a vicious solar rad storm just now hitting the surface of Zerithon prime makes this much more difficult. The intensity of such light is blinding to the eyes, and troops must rely on targeting equipment to locate the infiltrating enemies. It is with this storm that the enemy chooses to strike to take a prisoner for their own purposes.

Setup:
This weeks scenario will be played on a 6’ x 4’ table.
Dawn of War deployment.
Roll off to determine who will choose choose to go first or second. The player that goes first may choose deployment zone (Dawn of War).
Each opponent should place a single objective in their deployment zone. This objective represents the ongoing interrogation, or the prisoner that the army is trying to get back to their own lines for interrogation.
Special Rules:
Even though the light side of Zerithon Prime is always illuminated, due to the Rad Storm the first turn of the game is a night fight. Additionally, at the start of each turn roll a d6. On the roll of a 1 the rad storm affects the field that game turn as well, again causing the turn to be played with the night fight rules.

Playing the Game:

Random Game Length.

Primary Objective (Win/Loss/Tie): Find the Survivor
The player that controls the most objectives at the end of the game with scoring units has won the game.
Secondary Objective: Use Victory Points and report the amount of Victory Points each army earned in the forum.

Last edited by Wildeyedjester on 6th May 2010, 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Week #5 Scenario - Closed   Week #5 Scenario - Closed Icon_minitime28th April 2010, 11:40 pm

Gonna be out of pocket today, so I am going ahead and unlocking this one. It will take me a while before I can update scores and post the scenario for preview!
Back to top Go down
LanceLiezure
Conway Gaming Center Owner/Operator
LanceLiezure

PostSubject: Re: Week #5 Scenario - Closed   Week #5 Scenario - Closed Icon_minitime30th April 2010, 4:38 am

LanceLiezure (Win) - 1104
Sergeant Apple (Loss) - 555

Clinch Veil of Darkness at the end for the win! Excellent game this week!

Also... first game! Win! First time for me to be able to get the first game reported in! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.conwaygaming.com/
BIg Al
Necron Pariah visiting a shrink
Necron Pariah visiting a shrink
BIg Al

PostSubject: Re: Week #5 Scenario - Closed   Week #5 Scenario - Closed Icon_minitime1st May 2010, 7:59 am

Big Al (win) - 944
bdix (loss) - 525

Great scenario for Tau given they can see in the dark a lot better than nids can (1st 2 turns were night fight) and have good mobility. Good tactics on Blake's part, too. Being dawn of war, I literally had to run all the way across the board to get to his units.
Back to top Go down
PhantomPhoenix
PhantomPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Week #5 Scenario - Closed   Week #5 Scenario - Closed Icon_minitime4th May 2010, 12:31 am

PhantomPhoenix (Win) - 1347
abbotj83 (Loss) - 335

PhantomPhoenix (Win) - 1097
RetroPengo (Loss) - 510

Hope it's okay to post both games as 1 post... if not I'll make another to split 'em up if necessary. After today I've decided Kharn is my friend.
Back to top Go down
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

PostSubject: Re: Week #5 Scenario - Closed   Week #5 Scenario - Closed Icon_minitime4th May 2010, 12:51 am

Bdix- 760(draw)
JDSherry- 407(draw)

May need to correct my score...I wrote it down in a pretty sloppy handwriting that I could barely make out...I know it is 7-- something...
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Week #5 Scenario - Closed   Week #5 Scenario - Closed Icon_minitime5th May 2010, 8:45 am

Last Day for Games!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week #5 Scenario - Closed   Week #5 Scenario - Closed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week #5 Scenario - Closed
Page 1 of 1