Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apocalypse Mega Battle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

Apocalypse Mega Battle Empty
PostSubject: Apocalypse Mega Battle   Apocalypse Mega Battle Icon_minitime9th July 2009, 2:56 pm

Okay, Here is the drill!

One weekend in October (TBD soon) we will be holding an apocalypse mega battle at Hobby Town. We will push between 5 and 7 tables together depending on the number of players and we will play from the time the store opens to the time it closes. We will take a lunch break somewhere in there.

This megabattle will set the stage for the larger one in December where prizes should also be available.

There will be no more than 6 players per side. When sign ups are filled - they are filled.

Each player may bring up to 4000 points in models. If you only have 1500 and want to sign up - that's fine as you can give the remaining leftover points back to your team mates, so then they can bring more stuff for you.

If you want to play let us know here and we will start setting up teams. You can bring any models, use any data sheets, etc as long as it doesn't add up over 4000 points unless you have been given more points. Remember in apocalypse you can field any number of models - there are no force organization charts.... so you can finally field all 8 units of terminators you have.

You may also bring any superheavies you wish, but you need to tell us what you will be bringing so we can try to keep things even!

Please let us know if you want to play and indicate how many points of models you will be bringing.....

Team 1:
Will Downey (4000 points) Warhound Titan
Jeremy Yates (4000 points) Warhound Titan

Team 2:
Mike {Hobby Town} (4000 points) 6 baneblade/shadowsword tanks

Note: Teams will be adjusted as points and superheavies are listed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
big_d
Inquisitor
big_d

Apocalypse Mega Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse Mega Battle   Apocalypse Mega Battle Icon_minitime9th July 2009, 5:28 pm

I also have a bit weedy Brass Scorpion that I can bring if we end up needing more Super Heavies. I know that Monkey is working on a Shadow Sword and my Stompa is about halfway through. Should be able to get it done by October no prob. May even have to think about fielding my Chaos Tide of Spawn.
Back to top Go down

Apocalypse Mega Battle
Page 1 of 1