Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helnor's Former IDM Grey Knight List

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sirhelnor
Red Space Marine Plasma Donor
Red Space Marine Plasma Donor
sirhelnor

Helnor's Former IDM Grey Knight List Empty
PostSubject: Helnor's Former IDM Grey Knight List   Helnor's Former IDM Grey Knight List Icon_minitime11th July 2012, 12:47 pm

Due to the fact that I finally managed to get a job 2 weeks before IDM, I am no longer able to participate, though I was much looking forward to it. Instead, here's the list I was going to bring, feel free to tell me how you would've destroyed me Laughing

HQ

Grandmaster Mordrak - 200 + 160
- Ghost Knight with halberd
- Ghost Knight with daemon hammer

Librarian - 150
-Warding stave -35
-Teleport Homer -15
-Sanctuary, shrouding, summoning, warp rift - 20
-servo skull -5

Troops

Terminators - 400
-Justiciar Thawn - 75
Terminator with psycannon and halberd
Terminator with psycannon and daemon hammer
terminator with daemon hammer
terminator with halberd
terminator with halberd
Terminator with sword
Terminator with sword
Terminator with sword
Terminator with sword

Strike Squad - 200
1x Justiciar with Sword
7x Grey knights with swords
2x Grey Knights with Psycannons - 20

Strike Squad - 200
1x Justiciar with Sword
8x Grey knights with swords
1x Grey Knight with Psycannons - 10

Heavy Support

Dreadknight - 130
-Teleport Homer - 75
-nemesis Greatsword - 25

Dreadknight - 130
-Teleport Homer - 75
-nemesis Greatsword - 25

2000 points. i know the numbers may not all be listed, i'm typing from memory... but trust me it is

The plan was to rush the dreadknights in pregame with a teleport shunt during the scout move, and then drop mordrak and ghosts in turn one with the librarian attached, modifying rolls for reinforcments to put in as much firepower on the board as fast as possible, and attempting to overwhelm with an alpha strike (librarian using summoning and rift during my turn, shrouding and sanctuary during the oponents), using the servo skull as an alternate drop in point to allow for objective taking, and simply for manouver options. Thawn dies first during objective games in order to provide an additional scoring unit and objective holder. close to a one trick pony, but it could've been enjoyable... i'm not sure how it's going to work in 6th-ed yet
Back to top Go down
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

PostSubject: Re: Helnor's Former IDM Grey Knight List   Helnor's Former IDM Grey Knight List Icon_minitime11th July 2012, 1:35 pm

It would of done well in kill point matches. I played a list similar to this at bug eater. I almost tabled him, but he beat me anyway. It's a tough list.
Back to top Go down
Sweet E
Mordheim Master Bat(tl)er
Sweet E

PostSubject: Re: Helnor's Former IDM Grey Knight List   Helnor's Former IDM Grey Knight List Icon_minitime12th July 2012, 12:21 am

It would be enjoyable to play, but unfortunately the dredknights cannot shunt during the scout move per the FAQ.
As for how I would have destroyed it, it would have been done with death cult assassins...... The poor mans terminator. The pressure would have been rough and fun to handle. Sorry you can' t make it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helnor's Former IDM Grey Knight List   Helnor's Former IDM Grey Knight List Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helnor's Former IDM Grey Knight List
Page 1 of 1