Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Game with Dark Eldar

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MonkeyMan
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
MonkeyMan

First Game with Dark Eldar Empty
PostSubject: First Game with Dark Eldar   First Game with Dark Eldar Icon_minitime17th June 2011, 1:22 pm

So i played my first tester game with my dad yesterday using my Dark Edar and i thought they did really well.
In the first turn my Kalabite warriors cut down half of his ard boyz unit, the dark lances on my raiders immobilized his battlewagon, and destroyed his zzap gun on his battle wagon, and his deffkoptas immobilized one of my raiders, in turn two my wyches got out of the immobilized raider, my other raider moved up, my kalabites continued killing ard boyz, then the dark eldar called in their great monster puppy The Dreaded Kira, Who ate all 5 of the deffkoptas, and stepped on the remaining ard boyz, next turn the wracks and the haemonculus ancient assaulted the warboss, the wyches assaulted the ork shoota boyz, the kalabites continued shooting the ard boyz, the scourges continued shooting the battle wagon, destroying the remaining guns, and shaking the crew(the 7 Nobz still inside) the Haemonculus put 2 wounds on the warboss, and the wracks put enough attacks on him to finish him off, the wyches slaughtered the orks losing none of their unit, with only 7 nobz who hadnt done anything yet, 4 ard boyz, and an immobilized battle wagon with no guns left the orks surrendered to the haemonculus, which was their last mistake, weeks later 3 large green beasts were seen battling alongside the haemonculus and his army against a ork warband slaughtering all in their path
Back to top Go down
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

PostSubject: Re: First Game with Dark Eldar   First Game with Dark Eldar Icon_minitime17th June 2011, 5:10 pm

Now give pops a solid ork list and let him go first. I am rooting for your dad.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: First Game with Dark Eldar   First Game with Dark Eldar Icon_minitime17th June 2011, 5:36 pm

MonkeyMan wrote:
his ard boyz unit...zzap gun on his battle wagon... deffkoptas...7 Nobz still inside

lawl, no wonder he did terrible. Ard Boyz, guns on the wagons, deffkoptas, Nobz weren't bikers.
Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

PostSubject: Re: First Game with Dark Eldar   First Game with Dark Eldar Icon_minitime17th June 2011, 5:41 pm

If I were your dad I would mercilessly destroy you game in and game out, teaching you a valuable life lesson each time. It would be so bad that the neighbors would call child services from hearing cries of "Dad stop beating me!"
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: First Game with Dark Eldar   First Game with Dark Eldar Icon_minitime17th June 2011, 7:03 pm

It would take too long. Games were Monkeyman is losing take about 8 hours.
Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

PostSubject: Re: First Game with Dark Eldar   First Game with Dark Eldar Icon_minitime17th June 2011, 7:16 pm

See, there is the first life lesson.
Back to top Go down
Trygonz
Squig with flatulence
Trygonz

PostSubject: Re: First Game with Dark Eldar   First Game with Dark Eldar Icon_minitime26th February 2012, 5:42 pm

How do you think your dark eldar did against my nids lance?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Game with Dark Eldar   First Game with Dark Eldar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Game with Dark Eldar
Page 1 of 1