Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1000 point list for Wood Elves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dude
Necron Scarab with rusty hinges

1000 point list for Wood Elves Empty
PostSubject: 1000 point list for Wood Elves   1000 point list for Wood Elves Icon_minitime10th June 2011, 9:34 pm

So this, or something close to this, will be the list I will be running to start off the campaign. I have only played a few games of Fantasy and am not experienced with Wood Elf tactics so any help in that regard would be greatly appreciated.

Spellweaver
lvl 3, Talisman of Endurance, Lore of Life

13 Glade Guard
musician

13 Glade Guard

10 Dryads

10 Dryads

3 Tree Kin

It should add up to 998 points total. So basically some MSU going on here, but really I have no clue, so I figured that would be a good place to start. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Fethos
Dreadnought
Dreadnought
Fethos

1000 point list for Wood Elves Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1000 point list for Wood Elves   1000 point list for Wood Elves Icon_minitime10th June 2011, 10:11 pm

Unfortunately, 1000 pts of wood elves is hard to play with. But, with what you have here I would split your army into two deployments. Deploy your dryads, tree kin, and spellweaver on one flank. Use your spellweaver to cast augment spells on your dryads and tree kin. On the other flank, deploy your glade guard side-by-side and shoot the enemy as they approach.
Back to top Go down

1000 point list for Wood Elves
Page 1 of 1