Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WAR - Free play interest?

Go down 
+6
bsimon
sirhelnor
Wildeyedjester
bdix
Fletch
capnwoodrow
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets

WAR - Free play interest? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR - Free play interest?   WAR - Free play interest? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th February 2011, 11:19 pm

MonkeyMan wrote:
War looks very fun
I agree Wow is fun, but way to addicting, first time i played it i stayed up til 5:30 Am

Funny thing about WoW is that with the Cataclysm Expansion the game plays more like Warhammer Online now. I find that amusing since wow players didn't like WAR when it came out, but since it's release blizzard has been mimicing some things they do in game.
To me it's worth the 14.99 a month and will continue to play it until Old Republic comes out at Christmas later this year or next spring, whichever.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyMan
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince

PostSubject: Re: WAR - Free play interest?   WAR - Free play interest? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th February 2011, 11:43 pm

So are we like going to start a group for this like bdix was saying, because if so im in
Back to top Go down
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle

PostSubject: Re: WAR - Free play interest?   WAR - Free play interest? - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th February 2011, 12:15 am

Does this game have support classes? That's one thing I didnt like about WoW. Sometimes I just like to play a mindless buffing class. Ah, the joys of Everquest.
Back to top Go down
Haren
Venerable Dreadnought
Venerable Dreadnought

PostSubject: Re: WAR - Free play interest?   WAR - Free play interest? - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th February 2011, 12:30 am

nope it's the normal heal/dps/tank structure.

After logging in about 4 months ago I probably wont pay for another month of it again. I dont like what they have done with the game. It actually puts doubts in my mind that the starwars mmo is going to be the same, because mythic is the primary team behind it now and bioware have taken a back seat.
Back to top Go down
bdix

PostSubject: Re: WAR - Free play interest?   WAR - Free play interest? - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th February 2011, 1:05 am

I could give it a go as a healer...anyone who is playing, just give me a pm or something and I'll come play
Back to top Go down
MonkeyMan
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
MonkeyMan

PostSubject: Re: WAR - Free play interest?   WAR - Free play interest? - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th February 2011, 11:46 am

I think I'll give it a try, not sure what I'll play as though
Back to top Go down
MonkeyMan
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
MonkeyMan

PostSubject: Re: WAR - Free play interest?   WAR - Free play interest? - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th February 2011, 5:52 pm

just downloaded the free trial will try it now
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: WAR - Free play interest?   WAR - Free play interest? - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th February 2011, 7:57 pm

Haren wrote:
It actually puts doubts in my mind that the starwars mmo is going to be the same, because mythic is the primary team behind it now and bioware have taken a back seat.

Mythic is the team that designed and launched the game. There is a minimal mythic presence at the EA studios right now. It was announced almost a year ago that Bioware was taking over the office and would be overseeing the continuation of Warhammer Online. It has also been confirmed that Old Republic will use the Warhammer Online engine, so I figured WAR was the guinea pig for the Old Republic. So I'm sure Old Republic will have many of the same features that WAR has. So if WAR is a test run for Old Republic, that is the only reason I feel a Christmas release of this game may still be possible.

Nevertheless, WAR is a great time waster in my humble opinion.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyMan
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
MonkeyMan

PostSubject: Re: WAR - Free play interest?   WAR - Free play interest? - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th February 2011, 9:43 pm

anybody else playing this game?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAR - Free play interest?   WAR - Free play interest? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WAR - Free play interest?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2