Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

anybody play any video games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MonkeyMan
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
MonkeyMan

anybody play any video games Empty
PostSubject: anybody play any video games   anybody play any video games Icon_minitime27th September 2010, 10:43 pm

Hey everybody, just wonderin' if anybody plays video games and if its worth it to buy an xbox 360
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: anybody play any video games   anybody play any video games Icon_minitime27th September 2010, 10:48 pm

I have a PS3 and that is why nothing has gotten painted in a while.

Picked up Oblivion GOTY Edition cheap and that has been my crack lately. Also play alot of MAG(fps).

Monkeyman, sent you a pm.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyMan
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
MonkeyMan

PostSubject: Re: anybody play any video games   anybody play any video games Icon_minitime27th September 2010, 10:51 pm

oblivion is a great game, i usually play games on my computer(i am the same way about painting, have a billion orks, 40k, to paint and the same number of high elves)i also have a wii a ps3 and a ds so...
sorry will reply as soon as i can
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: anybody play any video games   anybody play any video games Icon_minitime27th September 2010, 11:14 pm

If you're serious about getting a Xbox 360, the Halo Reach Bundle seems to be a really good deal. Keep in mind though Microsoft is raising the price of XboxLive by $10 a year. And it will be another $100 to $150 for the Kinect that will be available in early Nov.

I went with PS3 because there is no online fees and they have the God of War series. The only thing Xbox has that I want to play is the Halo games. I just can't justify buying another gaming system just to play a handful of games.

But hey, whatever makes you happy. game on.
Back to top Go down
wargamer1972
Wet behind the ears Guardsman Conscript
wargamer1972

PostSubject: Re: anybody play any video games   anybody play any video games Icon_minitime24th October 2010, 6:44 pm

I'm a pc gamer. My all time favorite games are: Ultima Online & Total Annihilation.
Back to top Go down
http://wargamer1972.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anybody play any video games   anybody play any video games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anybody play any video games
Page 1 of 1