Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First shot at Dark Eldar list- 1250

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

First shot at Dark Eldar list- 1250 Empty
PostSubject: First shot at Dark Eldar list- 1250   First shot at Dark Eldar list- 1250 Icon_minitime7th November 2010, 11:11 pm

So here is my first list. It is based on the models that i currently have and stuff that I want to try out. The list is 1251 points, so it needs tweaking.

Archon Husk Blade, Splinter pistol, Shadow Field, Haywire grenades, blast pistol 145 points

Incubi 5x, 1 Klaivex with demiklaives and bloodstone, onslaught, with a Raider night shields, flickerfield- 255 points

Warriors 10x, 1 Syberite with power weapon and splinter pistol, 1 blaster, 1 dark lance, with a raider night shields and flickerfield- 230 points

Wyches 10x, 1 hekatrix with power weapon, 1 razorflail, 1 shardnet and impaler, all with haywire grenades, with a raider night shields and flickerfield- 240 points

Reavers 3x,1 champion with power weapon, 1 heat lance- 212 points

Scourges 5x, 2 heat lances, 1 solarite with power weapon and blast pistol- 169

I made the scourges out of old warriors with the exillis angels wings- thanks Will for providing both of these

EDIT- Wouldnt it be fun to deepstrike a raider full of incubi? Im not sure how well they would hold up, but the thought is pretty funny
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: First shot at Dark Eldar list- 1250   First shot at Dark Eldar list- 1250 Icon_minitime7th November 2010, 11:23 pm

Without knowing anything about the new dex, i'd suggest trading out a Reaver for another squad. You're not going to really run into enough mech at 1250 to justify that many darklances.

That's really the only .02 I can put in until I pour over the codex.
Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

PostSubject: Re: First shot at Dark Eldar list- 1250   First shot at Dark Eldar list- 1250 Icon_minitime7th November 2010, 11:28 pm

Reavers or raiders? I thought I could take out the raider for the warriors just because they are going to be chilling back anyway. I'm kind of playing it by ear though. I ordered one of every model and am going to see what runs the best for me until I order more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First shot at Dark Eldar list- 1250   First shot at Dark Eldar list- 1250 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First shot at Dark Eldar list- 1250
Page 1 of 1