Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Really need to trade for Dark eldar

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MonkeyMan
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
MonkeyMan

Really need to trade for Dark eldar Empty
PostSubject: Really need to trade for Dark eldar   Really need to trade for Dark eldar Icon_minitime11th October 2010, 6:46 pm

have as i mentioned in previous posts every army of 40k, and every army of lord of the rings, and a ton of fantasy i want to trade, also if anybody plays any star wars, dont know what to call it, miniatures i have a ton of those
Back to top Go down
bsimon
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince

PostSubject: Re: Really need to trade for Dark eldar   Really need to trade for Dark eldar Icon_minitime11th October 2010, 7:42 pm

Did you ever actually make lists of what you have?
Back to top Go down
MonkeyMan
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
MonkeyMan

PostSubject: Re: Really need to trade for Dark eldar   Really need to trade for Dark eldar Icon_minitime11th October 2010, 7:43 pm

maybe maybe not, tell me what ur looking for and i will make a list
Back to top Go down
Haren
Venerable Dreadnought
Venerable Dreadnought
Haren

PostSubject: Re: Really need to trade for Dark eldar   Really need to trade for Dark eldar Icon_minitime11th October 2010, 8:58 pm

Typically a LFT thread goes something like this:

Quote :

Topic: {H} Blood Angels, Necrons, Dwarves, Protectorate {W} More BA, Necrons, Dwarves, Protectorate

Hey guys I'm trying to flush out my armies and have a bunch of useless models laying around.

Haves:

Blood Angels:
50 Assault Marines (primed)
2 Baal Preds (NIB)

Necrons:
Tomb Stalker FW (Painted)

Protectorate:
Epic Feora (unpainted)

Wants:

Blood Angels:
Stormraven

Necrons:
The Deciver

Protectorate:
2 Units of Errents

This is how i'd post a trade thread if i was going to post one.

This allows others to browse what you have, how many, and what condition they are in. It also lets others know what your looking for.

Your numerous trade threads keep doing the same thing, saying ask me if i have it. If you have it, then just make a list before you get on the computer of what your willing to get rid of, how many, and condition(painted, unpainted, NIB, sprews). Next post this list. If someone sees something we need we'll send you a pm or reply, then you go from there.

There isn't a reason to repost this list because your wants change because you can edit the post. Also as your stock changes you can add to and remove from the list by editing the post.

That aside, you'll probably find it had to get Dark Eldar in trades locally atm. Since the dex is less than a month away, most people who have them will be pulling them out of the mothballs to play with the new dex. Your best bets will be to find them used in a local shop (I know warpig has a few for sell), or wait till their new plastic comes out.
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Really need to trade for Dark eldar   Really need to trade for Dark eldar Icon_minitime11th October 2010, 9:03 pm

Monkeyman. You are making me old.

Thread closed.

Either post a list of what you have or don't post.

This is about your 3rd warning in as many days.

Continue with meaningless posts or those without content and I will ban you. You have been warned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really need to trade for Dark eldar   Really need to trade for Dark eldar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Really need to trade for Dark eldar
Page 1 of 1