Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking to sell/trade my Eldar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MonkeyMan
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
MonkeyMan

Looking to sell/trade my Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Looking to sell/trade my Eldar   Looking to sell/trade my Eldar Icon_minitime5th April 2011, 8:52 pm

Here is a list of stuff I have-
Eldar Codex
Eldar Farseer with Staff
21 Eldar guardians(icluding weapons platform)

Am hoping to get Tyranids-
Tyranid Codex(would like to trade the Eldar codex for the tyranid codex)
Need 2 Gargoyles

Last edited by MonkeyMan on 5th April 2011, 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to type something)
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

Looking to sell/trade my Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to sell/trade my Eldar   Looking to sell/trade my Eldar Icon_minitime6th April 2011, 3:01 pm

Well now that the Grey Knights have a new Codex, I was planning on getting rid of my Tyranids. But I would like to sell the whole army, not just bits and pieces of it.

Planning on bringing it to the swap meet at TSE on the 18th along with my Lizardmen, some BFG stuff, various other 40k and fantasy models, a WARZONE box set(has some cool minis in it that could be used for 40k) and whatever else I can think of. Basically, if I haven't done anything with it in the last 5-10 years, it needs to go.

So if you are interested in my Bugs, no reasonable offers refused. I have pretty much everything in the codex. Gargoyles would be the lightest unit however. I only have an eight man unit of the older metal ones. I would even consider a partial trade and some greenbacks, depending on the trade portion of course. Not interested in the Eldar.
Back to top Go down

Looking to sell/trade my Eldar
Page 1 of 1