Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another League

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager
gamewizard

Another League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another League   Another League Icon_minitime23rd May 2010, 12:49 am

Also; do we want to run a summer league play? I will be family-less the entire summer and so will have far less honey-do stuff to keep me busy. I promise I will participate in a summer league. bounce
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
gamewizard
gamewizard

Another League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another League   Another League Icon_minitime23rd May 2010, 1:05 pm

Yeah, I guess with a smaller group your choices will be limited unless it is a bunch of rich folks playing that have mega-multiple armies.

Another League Lol
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

Another League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another League   Another League Icon_minitime23rd May 2010, 3:11 pm

Hrmmm.... For now I am going to hold off on running another league. At least for a while.

Organizing the Zerithon Prime Spring Leqauge, and writing the missions involved a very large chunk of time behind the scenes. I enjoy doing it and will probably do it again in the future.....

However, I honestly haven't been as happy with the participation level as I might have hoped. Initially we had a lot of games which got me pumped up and excited to write and run more, but we have slowly dwindled down to almost none last week. I haven't been able to determine if this is because people have not had fun with the league, they don't want to keep playing once they get behind in points, or another reason entirely.

Regardless, I want to figure that out before I commit to running another.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
gamewizard
gamewizard

Another League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another League   Another League Icon_minitime23rd May 2010, 3:48 pm

Personally, RL issues kept me out of the league. Hopefully this won't be the case in the next league.
Back to top Go down
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

Another League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another League   Another League Icon_minitime24th May 2010, 3:40 am

I will run a summer league if you need me to
Back to top Go down
DEATHWATCH CONUNDRUM
Lesser Daemon with visions of grandeur
Lesser Daemon with visions of grandeur
DEATHWATCH CONUNDRUM

Another League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another League   Another League Icon_minitime24th May 2010, 5:05 am

Wildeyedjester wrote:
Hrmmm.... For now I am going to hold off on running another league. At least for a while.

Organizing the Zerithon Prime Spring Leqauge, and writing the missions involved a very large chunk of time behind the scenes. I enjoy doing it and will probably do it again in the future.....

However, I honestly haven't been as happy with the participation level as I might have hoped. Initially we had a lot of games which got me pumped up and excited to write and run more, but we have slowly dwindled down to almost none last week. I haven't been able to determine if this is because people have not had fun with the league, they don't want to keep playing once they get behind in points, or another reason entirely.

Regardless, I want to figure that out before I commit to running another.

Could the end of the semester (finals/students going home) have anything to do with it?
Back to top Go down
http://thedowisup40k.blogspot.com
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

Another League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another League   Another League Icon_minitime25th May 2010, 4:33 pm

Due to my work schedule, I had trouble finding games. Also only allowing one weeks time to play between scenarios wasn't very helpful either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another League   Another League Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another League
Page 1 of 1