Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any Advice For Adding To My High Elves

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MonkeyMan
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
MonkeyMan

Any Advice For Adding To My High Elves Empty
PostSubject: Any Advice For Adding To My High Elves   Any Advice For Adding To My High Elves Icon_minitime13th August 2010, 9:57 pm

I already have a bunch of high elves but would like my army to b bigger Very Happy Very Happy Cool

I already have 1 High Elf Prince on Star Dragon, 1 High Elf Battalion(Spearmen assembled as Sea Guard), 1 set of Phoenix Guard command, 2 sets of Normal Phoenix Guard, 1 set of the white lions of chrace command, 1 set of white lions of chrace, 1 High Elf Lion Chariot, i also will b trading to get the high elf shadow warriors set, and am going to b buying a Island of Blood Starter set(possibly 2), and some high elf players recommended that i get Teclis The Loremaster and more phoenix guard(Teclis is bad in close combat so the 20 Phoenix guard would protect him) also they said i might want more white lions and another Chariot so im just trying to decide and build it up to play Smile
Back to top Go down

Any Advice For Adding To My High Elves
Page 1 of 1