Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Malifaux

Go down 
+7
Clutch
bdix
capnwoodrow
gamewizard
Fletch
Fulminata
Haren
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle

Malifaux - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malifaux   Malifaux - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th August 2010, 1:27 am

nice, sounds pretty affordable
Back to top Go down
Haren
Venerable Dreadnought
Venerable Dreadnought

Malifaux - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malifaux   Malifaux - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th August 2010, 9:20 am

gamewizard wrote:
Can we get a special game night for it or should we just say that Tuesday is our table top minis game ight, bring what you want to play? I prefer the Tuesday Tabletop Minis thing; but I will bow to the higher authorities: the customers.

Since my Tuesday class is from 6-8:30 pm I don't know how often i can make anything those nights. I'd be more interested in playing it on Sundays from 3-6 (Also when I'm going to start being there for WM)
Back to top Go down
Clutch
Snotling stuffed in a coffee can

Malifaux - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malifaux   Malifaux - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th August 2010, 12:00 pm

Malifaux has taken pretty well up here in Springfield. Its a fun game to dive into, I really like a lot of the minis and the designs for the new stuff look even better. It also a good game to get new people into a skirmish game as it doesn't take a ton of stuff to start playing.

The only thing I would watch for is the fact people can get frustrated playing certain box set against others. The balance on some of the starters is a bit off. But as long as people know that going in, its not too bad.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator

Malifaux - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malifaux   Malifaux - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th August 2010, 7:57 pm

So I threw a randomly threw a dart at my rulebook and I ordered Lady Justice's crew from Warpig today.

Coffin Cav for the win.
Back to top Go down
guyverlord3
Vanilla Marine with Blue Armor

Malifaux - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malifaux   Malifaux - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th August 2010, 1:44 pm

think I am going to get the same box set. Also going to get teddy. That models rocks
Back to top Go down
http://www.stevenlykins.com
bdix
bdix

Malifaux - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malifaux   Malifaux - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th August 2010, 4:47 pm

I ordered the set with the hill billy goblins...I dont think the one I wanted is out yet though
Back to top Go down
Fletch
Lesser Daemon with visions of grandeur

Malifaux - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malifaux   Malifaux - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th August 2010, 4:49 pm

just letting you know with the goblins it will cost a lot more to get a running force together since all the models for them are so cheap points wise.
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

Malifaux - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malifaux   Malifaux - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th August 2010, 4:53 pm

I have seamus on the way and Colette when she's out
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
Fletch

Malifaux - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malifaux   Malifaux - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th August 2010, 5:06 pm

Nice showgirls and undead hookers!
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

Malifaux - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malifaux   Malifaux - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th August 2010, 5:54 pm

Fletch wrote:
undead hookers!

If only we could find undead blow...

So since a few of us are starting to get into Mfaux, we might want to look at starting up a small escalation league if a few more people get boxes in..

Just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Malifaux - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malifaux   Malifaux - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th August 2010, 7:31 pm

Also I have been playing around 35 soulstones, which is a box and 2-3 extra models. Seems to be about the right size. If you guys do a league I would paint along with you, even though I can't play.
Back to top Go down
Haren
Venerable Dreadnought
Venerable Dreadnought
Haren

Malifaux - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malifaux   Malifaux - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th August 2010, 11:34 pm

Yea i'm down for a esc. league.
Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

Malifaux - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malifaux   Malifaux - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th August 2010, 1:45 am

I'd play
Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

Malifaux - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malifaux   Malifaux - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th August 2010, 1:49 am

to be more specific about what I am getting, "born on the bayou" box set and Im gonna try and get some individual models that I liked within the Outkasts
Back to top Go down
guyverlord3
guyverlord3

Malifaux - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malifaux   Malifaux - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th September 2010, 12:33 pm

Ok. was just reading about a new box set that is coming out called nightmare. I would really like to get that. Also is anyone going to any conventions any time soon. There is a model you can only get at them that I really want. It is the nightmare model that is 72mm tall. OMG it rocks

Malifaux - Page 2 LCB-paint-0
Back to top Go down
guyverlord3
guyverlord3

Malifaux - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malifaux   Malifaux - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th September 2010, 12:36 pm

Malifaux - Page 2 LCB-paint-0
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Malifaux - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malifaux   Malifaux - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th September 2010, 12:51 pm

I was sooo close to getting that model at gencon, but now that the big one is going for 150+ on ebay.
Back to top Go down
Fulminata
Interrogator
Fulminata

Malifaux - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malifaux   Malifaux - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th September 2010, 2:19 pm

That's Lord Chompybits.

That big one is only available at conventions, but I understand they're going to be doing a smaller version for general release. At least I think that's what the guy told D6 Generation when they interviewed him at Gencon.
Back to top Go down
http://postgeek.blogspot.com
Fletch

Malifaux - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malifaux   Malifaux - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th September 2010, 4:18 pm

yeah thats what ericj was saying when i talked to him at gencon. its a beast of a model.
Back to top Go down
bsimon
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince

Malifaux - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malifaux   Malifaux - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th September 2010, 5:54 pm

They had him for sale in the online store during GenCon. I think they said they're doing the same thing for all cons.
Back to top Go down
guyverlord3
guyverlord3

Malifaux - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malifaux   Malifaux - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th September 2010, 7:34 pm

If anyone goes to a con I would really love it if I could give you some money to get him for me
Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

Malifaux - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malifaux   Malifaux - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th September 2010, 10:51 pm

ill be at war pig friday to get that box then
Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

Malifaux - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malifaux   Malifaux - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th September 2010, 1:49 pm

got my box a couple days ago. Painted up 2 of 5 models and looking to play sometime soon. I'll post when I get a time that I can play and hopefully someone can help me pick the game up.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

Malifaux - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malifaux   Malifaux - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th September 2010, 8:28 am

I hope to get some games in this weekend at Warpig.
Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

Malifaux - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malifaux   Malifaux - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th September 2010, 11:19 am

The Bama game is this weekend, I dont know if this is going to effect anything, but Saturday is going to be crazy in all of NWA trafficwise.

That being said, I'll probally go down Friday unless something comes up
Back to top Go down
big_d
Inquisitor
big_d

Malifaux - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malifaux   Malifaux - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th September 2010, 2:43 pm

I actually made some progress at painting up my gang this weekend. It was pretty challenging as there was a lot of skin and a lot of leather. In the end I am pretty happy with them - will have to post some pics.

This last weekend was pretty slow on Saturday, but it was pretty steady - about one or two people in the shop at a a time pretty much all day. Friday's have been a lot more busy - I usually have about 6 to 8 folks in there at once doing different things.

I do expect this Saturday to be pretty slow so if anyone is wanting to work on some modeling or painting feel free to stop by - I have tons of tools and paints to use. Also going to be some roleplaying in the afternoon so it should be a pretty relaxed day of gaming and hanging out.

A couple of folks are planning on stopping by Friday night for Malifaux so that should be a lot of fun as well.
Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

Malifaux - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malifaux   Malifaux - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st September 2010, 12:34 am

I'm pretty sure I'm playing the same army as you (Ortegas). I'm interested in seeing how you painted them. I just finished my third model, painting them in a Mexico'ish theme.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Malifaux - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malifaux   Malifaux - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malifaux
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2