Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Malifaux Event at War Pig

Go down 
+2
Haren
big_d
6 posters
AuthorMessage
big_d
Inquisitor
big_d

Malifaux Event at War Pig Empty
PostSubject: Malifaux Event at War Pig   Malifaux Event at War Pig Icon_minitime11th October 2010, 1:05 pm

Now that we have quite a few people playing this system, I figure it is time to hold an event.

Right now I am thinking about holding a casual tournament the first weekend in November. I am real flexible on this date but figured it would be a good starting place because that is the weekend of an Arkansas away game.

Right now this is in the planning stage and I am open to ideas. So far I think we should do a pre-built list (no changing dudes out like it says you can in the rulebook for our first event) at 30 points. The tables will be pre set with terrain, and you will generate your objectives like normal.

Table size will be 3x4 (two games on a split 4x6 Warhammer table.) This will allow us to have up to 12 people playing.

I want to keep the cost low for this event since it will be our first one. Let's say $5 a person.

What do you guys think? Sound like fun?
Back to top Go down
Haren
Venerable Dreadnought
Venerable Dreadnought
Haren

PostSubject: Re: Malifaux Event at War Pig   Malifaux Event at War Pig Icon_minitime11th October 2010, 1:29 pm

I approve of this message
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Malifaux Event at War Pig   Malifaux Event at War Pig Icon_minitime11th October 2010, 3:05 pm

I'm in. We can also use this as the kick-off for the Malifaux league.
Back to top Go down
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

PostSubject: Re: Malifaux Event at War Pig   Malifaux Event at War Pig Icon_minitime11th October 2010, 8:41 pm

I'll probally play
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Malifaux Event at War Pig   Malifaux Event at War Pig Icon_minitime11th October 2010, 9:00 pm

The mad hatter and his girls will wait with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
big_d
Inquisitor
big_d

PostSubject: Re: Malifaux Event at War Pig   Malifaux Event at War Pig Icon_minitime13th October 2010, 4:30 pm

Awesome. I just put up an official post in the events section, and I put up the details over on the War Pig web site - http://www.warpighobbyshop.com/2010/10/upcoming-malifaux-event.html

Back to top Go down
sirhelnor
Red Space Marine Plasma Donor
Red Space Marine Plasma Donor
sirhelnor

PostSubject: Re: Malifaux Event at War Pig   Malifaux Event at War Pig Icon_minitime1st November 2010, 12:18 pm

if any of the crews i've ordered actually come in in time, I'm in. (though i've got my fingers crossed, my hopes aren't too high, they were supposed to ship two weeks ago... confused )
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Malifaux Event at War Pig   Malifaux Event at War Pig Icon_minitime1st November 2010, 5:49 pm

I'm looking forward to this weekend. I hope we have a good turnout for the area's first Malifaux event.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malifaux Event at War Pig   Malifaux Event at War Pig Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malifaux Event at War Pig
Page 1 of 1