Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Malifaux Event

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

Malifaux Event  Empty
PostSubject: Malifaux Event    Malifaux Event  Icon_minitime17th March 2011, 11:32 pm

So the application went through and i'm officially a henchman. Hooray!

As a result, i'd like to get a Malifaux event out once a month.

I know local interest kind of sparked and then fizzeld out, so I just want to test the waters.

What kind of event would you guys like to see? Some demos to get more familiar with the rules, a painting day/contest, or another tournament? I'd be wiling to head closer to the CAWs Malifauxers to ensure attendance.

'preciate the feedback.
Back to top Go down
sirhelnor
Red Space Marine Plasma Donor
Red Space Marine Plasma Donor
sirhelnor

Malifaux Event  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malifaux Event    Malifaux Event  Icon_minitime18th March 2011, 1:48 am

i think some demos would be great, i've played a game or two with haren, but the first two rulebooks are pretty confusing if you aren't already familiar with the rules... it's tough when there's no one to play with Sad

also, if people are interested but don't want to buy a gang just yet, i've got three ('tina, justice, and ortegas) so as long as i can get out to wherever the playing's happening, i can spot you some
Back to top Go down
Fletch
Lesser Daemon with visions of grandeur

Malifaux Event  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malifaux Event    Malifaux Event  Icon_minitime18th March 2011, 12:09 pm

I only know of two of us that play here but I know 2 more that have crews. How hard is it get henchman status I've thought bout doing it for this area to help get new players. Also thr new rulebook they released made it less confusing and it will have a version up as a PDF by the end of the month.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

Malifaux Event  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malifaux Event    Malifaux Event  Icon_minitime18th March 2011, 6:17 pm

I'd love to get a tournament together. I can bring two guys down + any Hogs that want in. if you have 2-3 down there that want to play then it'd be a fun day.

Becoming a henchman is fairly easy. Just fill out the application and attach a photo of two fully painted crews. The biggest factor is time. They are a bit backlogged applicants - I think mine got picked because I listed CHG, GU, and Warpig as shops I could sling demos in.
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Malifaux Event  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malifaux Event    Malifaux Event  Icon_minitime18th March 2011, 7:01 pm

Cool. Now to paint my factions........ I have 2 stores to run demos at here so hopefully that will help.
Back to top Go down
sithkhan
Vanilla Marine with Blue Armor
Vanilla Marine with Blue Armor
sithkhan

Malifaux Event  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malifaux Event    Malifaux Event  Icon_minitime19th March 2011, 6:57 am

Congrats on the Henchman status! I have a couple of painted crews, but have never played a game one. As I have an abnormal work schedule, weekend events are out for the time being. And with the release of the new mini rulesbook, I hope that the systems is a bit more straightforward.

Regardless, I hope to have a game or three under my belt sometime this year .... T_T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Malifaux Event  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malifaux Event    Malifaux Event  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malifaux Event
Page 1 of 1