Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Severe water damage at Castle House Games

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager
gamewizard

Severe water damage at Castle House Games Empty
PostSubject: Severe water damage at Castle House Games   Severe water damage at Castle House Games Icon_minitime23rd March 2010, 2:53 am

I'm not at liberty to divulge details, but CHG took a severe hit from the snow storm in the way of water damage. There are several large leaks around the roof mounted a/c units that have been a thorn in our side since we moved in.

We are still at full operations, I had to leave work early yesterday with no return contact from building maintenance by 4:15 pm after an 11:00 am call in to the property owners about the problem.

Last estimates were over $3,000 in damaged property that we are going to price at 75% off with all sales final. Most of it is RPG books that were badly water damaged, but most of the books can be dried out and are still usable.

Most of the books are current RPG's such as Mongoose Publishing's Traveller and FFG's Dark Heresy and Rogue Trader lines. Also included is a large quantity of Black Library's Warhammer Fantasy 2nd Edition.

If you've been thinking about getting into a new RPG line or are missing some books here is a chance to get a slightly to moderately water damaged copy.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
darc_oso
Servitor with a short circuit
darc_oso

Severe water damage at Castle House Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Severe water damage at Castle House Games   Severe water damage at Castle House Games Icon_minitime23rd March 2010, 1:42 pm

gamewizard wrote:
I'm not at liberty to divulge details, but CHG took a severe hit from the snow storm in the way of water damage. There are several large leaks around the roof mounted a/c units that have been a thorn in our side since we moved in.

We are still at full operations, I had to leave work early yesterday with no return contact from building maintenance by 4:15 pm after an 11:00 am call in to the property owners about the problem.

Last estimates were over $3,000 in damaged property that we are going to price at 75% off with all sales final. Most of it is RPG books that were badly water damaged, but most of the books can be dried out and are still usable.

Most of the books are current RPG's such as Mongoose Publishing's Traveller and FFG's Dark Heresy and Rogue Trader lines. Also included is a large quantity of Black Library's Warhammer Fantasy 2nd Edition.

If you've been thinking about getting into a new RPG line or are missing some books here is a chance to get a slightly to moderately water damaged copy.

Thanks

That sucks man! Have you told the nwarpgers? I'm sure they'd help out grabbing some of those books. I'm sorry...hope insurance or property managers will cover some of that.
Back to top Go down
http://darcoso.blogspot.com

Severe water damage at Castle House Games
Page 1 of 1