Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All painters-->MiniWarGaming Painting Video Offer!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Clockwork Gecko
Flashlight toting Guardsman

All painters-->MiniWarGaming Painting Video Offer! Empty
PostSubject: All painters-->MiniWarGaming Painting Video Offer!   All painters-->MiniWarGaming Painting Video Offer! Icon_minitime18th March 2010, 9:53 pm

Hey guys. I caught this the other day and wanted to pass it along. If anyone out there is looking to start painting minis, or wants to improve their game, this deal is for you! Check it out, it looks to be quite the sweet offer.

http://www.miniwargaming.com/paint2?utm_source=announce&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=paintingdvd
Back to top Go down
bsimon
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince

PostSubject: Re: All painters-->MiniWarGaming Painting Video Offer!   All painters-->MiniWarGaming Painting Video Offer! Icon_minitime18th March 2010, 10:34 pm

Didn't Dennis used to do these?
Back to top Go down
Fletch
Lesser Daemon with visions of grandeur
Lesser Daemon with visions of grandeur

PostSubject: Re: All painters-->MiniWarGaming Painting Video Offer!   All painters-->MiniWarGaming Painting Video Offer! Icon_minitime18th March 2010, 10:44 pm

For painting tips really you can just use youtube a ton of stuff on there.
Back to top Go down
Clockwork Gecko
Flashlight toting Guardsman

PostSubject: Re: All painters-->MiniWarGaming Painting Video Offer!   All painters-->MiniWarGaming Painting Video Offer! Icon_minitime9th April 2010, 2:27 pm

True, as an overall resource there are plenty of videos on YouTube to use to learn and help improve your modeling game. Beasts Of War do a particularly good job IMHO.
I posted a link this offer/video because it looks like a good starting resource for people getting into modeling and painting. Not to mention MiniWargaming is making a really cool offer with it as well.

@Brent - Yes Dennis did do something along these lines. However I hate to say it, from what's I've seen, these guys at MiniWargaming (as well as many of the resources on YouTube) have done a better, more professional, and far more comprehensive job with theirs. I give Dennis credit for the effort and many of the things he did back in the day were cool, but they don't compare with what others are putting out today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All painters-->MiniWarGaming Painting Video Offer!   All painters-->MiniWarGaming Painting Video Offer! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All painters-->MiniWarGaming Painting Video Offer!
Page 1 of 1