Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lions, and Tigers, and Necrons, Oh My!

Go down 
+2
gamewizard
RetroPengo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RetroPengo
Chaplain and a book full of sermons
RetroPengo

Lions, and Tigers, and Necrons, Oh My! Empty
PostSubject: Lions, and Tigers, and Necrons, Oh My!   Lions, and Tigers, and Necrons, Oh My! Icon_minitime25th February 2010, 10:18 am

Hi everyone!

I'm Adam and its nice to meet you all.

I am just getting back into 40k after a forced 5 year hiatus and I heard about this forum over at the Castle, so I thought I might as well join up. It is exciting to see that there are so many 40k players (and other games as well) in the area.

I currently only have a Necron army and an Eldar army. I don't like playing Eldar though so they are just dead weight. I will be building a Tyranid army next and then possibly IG.

My Necron army is small right now, I'm not even sure if they break 1000 pts. yet but I will have them up to a respectable strength soon.

Until then I would love to play anyone that is willing. I need some experience playing since I've been "out of the game" for so long.

I am available to play every day of the week but only after 6 M-F. Sat and sun I have all day. I don't mind playing wherever but the only location I know so ar is Castle.

My Eldars are an aspect army with an Avatar of War if anyone is interested in trading. :-)

Again. Great to meet you all and I hope to face off against you soon.
Back to top Go down
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager
gamewizard

PostSubject: Re: Lions, and Tigers, and Necrons, Oh My!   Lions, and Tigers, and Necrons, Oh My! Icon_minitime25th February 2010, 1:40 pm

Wilkommen sie to das forums!
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Lions, and Tigers, and Necrons, Oh My!   Lions, and Tigers, and Necrons, Oh My! Icon_minitime25th February 2010, 2:25 pm

Welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
Fletch
Lesser Daemon with visions of grandeur
Lesser Daemon with visions of grandeur

PostSubject: Re: Lions, and Tigers, and Necrons, Oh My!   Lions, and Tigers, and Necrons, Oh My! Icon_minitime25th February 2010, 3:48 pm

welcome!
Back to top Go down
Bigjewmike
Space Marine Scout lost in the woods
Bigjewmike

PostSubject: Re: Lions, and Tigers, and Necrons, Oh My!   Lions, and Tigers, and Necrons, Oh My! Icon_minitime26th February 2010, 4:40 am

Hey welcome Adam, I'm Mike, I'm the guy at Castle House that has to keep an eye on gamewizard, making sure he does his work. (Good slave labor is hard to find these days.)

I am around most of the time, and willing to throw down. I run Dark Angels, and currently working on a Necron army myself.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Lions, and Tigers, and Necrons, Oh My!   Lions, and Tigers, and Necrons, Oh My! Icon_minitime26th February 2010, 8:34 am

Ahoy and welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
RetroPengo
RetroPengo

PostSubject: Re: Lions, and Tigers, and Necrons, Oh My!   Lions, and Tigers, and Necrons, Oh My! Icon_minitime27th February 2010, 5:05 am

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Especially from the German. haha.
Back to top Go down
Bigjewmike
Space Marine Scout lost in the woods
Bigjewmike

PostSubject: Re: Lions, and Tigers, and Necrons, Oh My!   Lions, and Tigers, and Necrons, Oh My! Icon_minitime27th February 2010, 8:45 am

Adam, It was great meeting you last night. Can't wait to play you.
Back to top Go down
RetroPengo
RetroPengo

PostSubject: Re: Lions, and Tigers, and Necrons, Oh My!   Lions, and Tigers, and Necrons, Oh My! Icon_minitime27th February 2010, 12:12 pm

Yeah, it should be fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RetroPengo
RetroPengo

PostSubject: Re: Lions, and Tigers, and Necrons, Oh My!   Lions, and Tigers, and Necrons, Oh My! Icon_minitime28th February 2010, 11:11 pm

So I am going to be playing Eldar as well as Necrons it seems. the more I think about it, the more I think I could actually get into them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lions, and Tigers, and Necrons, Oh My!   Lions, and Tigers, and Necrons, Oh My! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lions, and Tigers, and Necrons, Oh My!
Page 1 of 1