Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adepticon Dark Elves

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

Adepticon Dark Elves Empty
PostSubject: Adepticon Dark Elves   Adepticon Dark Elves Icon_minitime18th April 2013, 9:38 am

Here is the list I am using on Saturday. The idea is to overload with threats. Target my shades, and I am on you with 5 terrible units that will ruin your day. Don't target my shades, and they will harass your line the entire game. I have had success with 10 shades and the dark riders ganging up on war machines turn one. Almost always kill one, or put enough of a dent to get it turn 2. I'm not sold on the executioners, but they were painted so I took them. They are all about target selection. Black Guard are my favorite unit and hardly let me down. 2 hydras is nonsense. Unless they have flaming cannons and lore of metal. Corsairs are in a unit of 20 because I got sick of painting them. 30 would be more ideal. 20 will still wreck what they are in the list to wreck though. I am going to win matches in the magic phase. Level 4 lore of shadow and a level 2 with 3 spells from metal. 50 shoots from crossbowmen should be good to deal with any opposing shots.

Here is my question to y'all- What matchups should I look out for and how can I best deal with those? I have gotten quite a few varied playtest games in, but I am still lacking some insight. Especially against empire, new demons, ogres, wood elves, ONG, and brets.

2400 Pts - Dark Elves Roster

Hag Queen (4#, 225 pts)
1 Death Hag (Battle Standard Bearer), 225 pts (Berserk Rage; Khainite; Hand Weapon; Extra Hand Weapon; Battle Standard Bearer; Eternal Hatred; Extra Attack; Frenzy; Poisoned Attacks)
1 Cauldron of Blood (Altar of Khaine; Attendents; Berserk Rage; Blessings of Khaine; Khainite; War Machine; Causes Terror; Eternal Hatred; Frenzy; Magic Resistance (1))
2 Hags (Berserk Rage; Khainite; Hand Weapon; Extra Hand Weapon; Eternal Hatred; Extra Attack; Frenzy; Poisoned Attacks)

War Hydra (3#, 175 pts)
1 War Hydra, 175 pts (Fiery Breath; Monsters and Handlers; Causes Terror; Eternal Hatred; Large Target; Regenerate; Scaly Skin; Thunder Stomp)
2 Beastmaster (Hand Weapon; Eternal Hatred)
1 Beastmasters Scourge

War Hydra (3#, 175 pts)
1 War Hydra, 175 pts (Fiery Breath; Monsters and Handlers; Causes Terror; Eternal Hatred; Large Target; Regenerate; Scaly Skin; Thunder Stomp)
2 Beastmaster (Hand Weapon; Eternal Hatred)
1 Beastmasters Scourge

Black Guard (20#, 306 pts)
20 Black Guard, 306 pts (Warrior Elite; Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std; Halberd; Heavy Armour; Eternal Hatred; Immune to Psychology; Stubborn)
1 Banner of Murder

Executioners (26#, 312 pts)
26 Har Ganeth Executioners, 312 pts (Always Strikes Last; Khainite; Draich; Heavy Armour; Eternal Hatred; Killing Blow)

Dark Riders (5#, 117 pts)
5 Dark Riders, 117 pts (Musician Mus; Hand Weapon; Repeater Crossbow; Spear; Light Armour; Eternal Hatred; Fast Cavalry)
5 Dark Steed

Repeater Crossbowmen (12#, 125 pts)
12 Dark Elf Repeater Crossbowmen, 125 pts (Musician Mus; Hand Weapon; Repeater Crossbow; Light Armour; Eternal Hatred)

Repeater Crossbowmen (12#, 120 pts)
12 Dark Elf Repeater Crossbowmen, 120 pts (Hand Weapon; Repeater Crossbow; Light Armour; Eternal Hatred)

High Sorceress (1#, 285 pts)
1 Supreme Sorceress, 285 pts (Druchii Sorcery; General; Level 4 Upgrade; Hand Weapon; Eternal Hatred)
1 Sacrificial Dagger
1 0. Power of Darkness

Sorceress (1#, 150 pts)
1 Sorceress, 150 pts (Druchii Sorcery; Level 2 Upgrade; Hand Weapon; Eternal Hatred)
1 Tome of Furion
1 The Lore of Metal
1 0. Power of Darkness

Shades (5#, 85 pts)
5 Shades, 85 pts (Hand Weapon; Extra Hand Weapon; Repeater Crossbow; Eternal Hatred; Extra Attack; Scouts; Skirmishers)

Shades (5#, 85 pts)
5 Shades, 85 pts (Hand Weapon; Extra Hand Weapon; Repeater Crossbow; Eternal Hatred; Extra Attack; Scouts; Skirmishers)

Corsairs (20#, 240 pts)
20 Black Ark Corsairs, 240 pts (Slaver; Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std; Hand Weapon; Extra Hand Weapon; Light Armour; Sea Dragon Cloak; Eternal Hatred)
1 Sea Serpent Standard (Berserk Rage; Frenzy)

Back to top Go down

Adepticon Dark Elves
Page 1 of 1