Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

High Elf Swedish Comp - 2500

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

High Elf Swedish Comp - 2500 Empty
PostSubject: High Elf Swedish Comp - 2500   High Elf Swedish Comp - 2500 Icon_minitime1st February 2013, 11:15 am

I've been on a list building frenzy since Shiloh. Swedish comp is pretty fun to try and make a list in. Here is what I came up with for High Elves. They really get screwed in the way of magic, so I didn't take any...I had to take some seaguard instead of more archers because swedish comp made them stupid expensive after 30. I took seaguard so they could stay back and shoot. I press the flying stuff forward, paced with my better units on foot. the eagles either hunt cannons or surround prince to force them to land a cannon shot on his head. Swedish comp limits the amount of warmachines most armies can take, so that's my reasoning for big nasty star dragon. That, and I am working on a sexy conversion.

Prince on Star Dragon
vambraces
talisman of loec
armor of caledor

noble on eagle
bsb
great weapon
guardian phoenix

30 white lions
magic attacks

21 sword masters

10 archers
10 archers
10 archers
24 seaguard

great eagle
great eagle
great eagle
great eagle
Back to top Go down
ares
T-Shirt Explosion Owner
ares

PostSubject: Re: High Elf Swedish Comp - 2500   High Elf Swedish Comp - 2500 Icon_minitime4th February 2013, 6:40 pm

Still only scores an 11.8 and with no magic, I think a lot rides on your Dragon boy.
Back to top Go down
http://tshirtexplosion.com
RockWars
Flashlight toting Guardsman
RockWars

PostSubject: Re: High Elf Swedish Comp - 2500   High Elf Swedish Comp - 2500 Icon_minitime8th February 2013, 9:11 am

I like it man but ares is right that dragon goes down and it's over.

Also you may want to build this list at 2400 since that is what RockWars will be.
Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

PostSubject: Re: High Elf Swedish Comp - 2500   High Elf Swedish Comp - 2500 Icon_minitime9th February 2013, 6:02 pm

I think I'm going to take the noble off the eagle, and cut one more of them out and it will be 2400. And better comp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High Elf Swedish Comp - 2500   High Elf Swedish Comp - 2500 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High Elf Swedish Comp - 2500
Page 1 of 1