Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

dark eldar, necron, or nids

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
guyverlord3
Vanilla Marine with Blue Armor
guyverlord3

dark eldar, necron, or nids Empty
PostSubject: dark eldar, necron, or nids   dark eldar, necron, or nids Icon_minitime24th July 2012, 7:12 pm

I have alot of nids that I am thinking of trading in and getting necrons or dark eldar. At the sametime I have always liked the idea of my nids. What are y'all thoughts on all 3 of the armies with the new rules out now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stevenlykins.com
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

PostSubject: Re: dark eldar, necron, or nids   dark eldar, necron, or nids Icon_minitime24th July 2012, 9:22 pm

Granted, I haven't played many games... It seems Necrons are going to be a top tier army, Dark Eldar got nerfed as a stand alone army, and Nids got a slight boast that put them in upper mid tier.

Nothing is set in stone at all right now, as the meta won't work itself out until people have broken all the books.
Back to top Go down
BigAl
Servitor with a short circuit
BigAl

PostSubject: Re: dark eldar, necron, or nids   dark eldar, necron, or nids Icon_minitime25th July 2012, 6:56 pm

How did DE get nerfed? I thought they embodied the glass hammer and had some serious threats with venoms, Baron, Beatmasters, etc. I see them all being able to fire out of a vehicle up to max range on a rapid fire weapon as a plus.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Veteran Sergeant without his helmet
Veteran Sergeant without his helmet
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: dark eldar, necron, or nids   dark eldar, necron, or nids Icon_minitime25th July 2012, 8:43 pm

Their venoms go up more easily now. It was a play style nerf. The web way portal was actually the bigger hit with no assault.
Back to top Go down
guyverlord3
guyverlord3

PostSubject: Re: dark eldar, necron, or nids   dark eldar, necron, or nids Icon_minitime26th July 2012, 12:30 pm

I am just going to go with Nids. I like the idea of a heavy psker army
Back to top Go down
http://www.stevenlykins.com
BigAl
Servitor with a short circuit
BigAl

PostSubject: Re: dark eldar, necron, or nids   dark eldar, necron, or nids Icon_minitime27th July 2012, 6:26 pm

Good man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dark eldar, necron, or nids   dark eldar, necron, or nids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dark eldar, necron, or nids
Page 1 of 1