Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Necron Rumors from Dakka on BOLS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haren
Venerable Dreadnought
Venerable Dreadnought
Haren

Necron Rumors from Dakka on BOLS Empty
PostSubject: Necron Rumors from Dakka on BOLS   Necron Rumors from Dakka on BOLS Icon_minitime17th October 2011, 2:52 pm

http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?t=17939

Yakface tends to not post rumors unless he's fairly sure that they close or true.
Back to top Go down
Haren
Venerable Dreadnought
Venerable Dreadnought
Haren

PostSubject: Re: Necron Rumors from Dakka on BOLS   Necron Rumors from Dakka on BOLS Icon_minitime27th October 2011, 8:40 am

Last night someone posted up a group of four pics from warseer showing the stat lines of some of the necrons stuff. One thing I noticed is that the doomsday arc seems like a good piece from first blush. 2 - 5 gun arrays on each side, and armor that makes it AV 13 until the first pen. It also has a weapon that changes it's firing stats when it moves is interesting (going from a 24",9,1 Lrg Blast to a 24",7,4, Blast.)

I'm not sold on the cmd barge, mostly because it's kinda bland (tesla cannon, av13 shield, sweep attack which is a movement phase attack, and character wound to repair the barge.)

Finally they show the stat lines of four of the guns and i'm a little sad now. Guass weapons are still Rapid Fire(even the sniper weapon.) So it seems the better option for troups may be the immortals if their other weapon option is the telsa carbine (24,5,-,assault.)

Of course, like most of the stuff about the necrons, I would count this as a rumor until we have the WD and Dex in our hands.
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Necron Rumors from Dakka on BOLS   Necron Rumors from Dakka on BOLS Icon_minitime27th October 2011, 9:32 pm

If this rumor from 6th edition pans out, it is clear the deathmarks will be nasty. Also explains why youd take the non tesla weapons with immortals.....

Rapid fire weapons may be fired twice at max range if shooting unit didn't move that turn, or once at maxrange/twice at 12" if they moved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
Haren
Venerable Dreadnought
Venerable Dreadnought
Haren

PostSubject: Re: Necron Rumors from Dakka on BOLS   Necron Rumors from Dakka on BOLS Icon_minitime27th October 2011, 9:49 pm

yea i had forgotten that rumor. If that pans out then yea imortals with gauss's would be a good choice.

I do need to correct one thing i posted that was incorrect. The doomsday arc when stationary, it's big gun shoots 72" not 24".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Necron Rumors from Dakka on BOLS   Necron Rumors from Dakka on BOLS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Necron Rumors from Dakka on BOLS
Page 1 of 1