Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

6th ed rumors a'hoy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Haren
Venerable Dreadnought
Venerable Dreadnought
Haren

6th ed rumors a'hoy Empty
PostSubject: 6th ed rumors a'hoy   6th ed rumors a'hoy Icon_minitime21st June 2011, 8:36 am

http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?t=15933

Things that catch my eye in it are that bs is going goto a chart similar to the to wound chart vs the speed (not sure about how this is going to work), and that weapon type will matter more vs target type (read melta vs armor good, melta vs infantry not good).

Being rumors and early ones, I think they may be a little complicated for a game system. It kinda sounds like in an attempt to simplify the rules, they made it more convoluted and pulling an 8th.

That said, It's Rumors and It's still way early. Take all these with a grain of salt.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: 6th ed rumors a'hoy   6th ed rumors a'hoy Icon_minitime21st June 2011, 8:54 am

Lol. Chaos to get a set of Legion codices that don't invalidate the current codex.
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: 6th ed rumors a'hoy   6th ed rumors a'hoy Icon_minitime21st June 2011, 5:29 pm

capnwoodrow wrote:
Lol. Chaos to get a set of Legion codices that don't invalidate the current codex.

Well, if the new Codex is Legions of Chaos, I suppose that means the return of the cultists. Alpha Legion anyone?

As for the BS thing, I like it. Makes sense to have it work like vehicles that have moved at various speeds. Also like the "weapon vs. target" thing. So a melta might not be as good against infantry vs. vehicles, ordnance not so bueno against flyers. Again, makes sense. Might actually have to put a little more thought into lists instead of just taking into account how many Las/Plas, Melta shots I can take. Brings theoryhammer to a whole new level.

If you take into account what was said and apply it to the GK book, not so OP anymore.

I, for one, embrace all and hope it is all true. I think I would actually enjoy 40k more with these rules.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: 6th ed rumors a'hoy   6th ed rumors a'hoy Icon_minitime21st June 2011, 5:44 pm

I estimate 10% of this to be true. Which ten? Guess!
Back to top Go down
sirhelnor
Red Space Marine Plasma Donor
Red Space Marine Plasma Donor
sirhelnor

PostSubject: Re: 6th ed rumors a'hoy   6th ed rumors a'hoy Icon_minitime2nd February 2012, 12:41 pm

So, now that the latest leaked rules have been out for a while, what's everyone's take on what we may be in for?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6th ed rumors a'hoy   6th ed rumors a'hoy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6th ed rumors a'hoy
Page 1 of 1