Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Game with Skaven

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MonkeyMan
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
MonkeyMan

First Game with Skaven Empty
PostSubject: First Game with Skaven   First Game with Skaven Icon_minitime18th June 2011, 8:48 pm

So i played my First Game with my Skaven today, against SgtWaldo and his(my) warriors of Chaos army so yeah this is the Bat Rep from that...

Turn 1-
Chaos took the first turn with a 6 beating the skaven who only scored a 4( Sad )
He moved i think pretty much everything around(nothing else really happened just moves and a few magic things) My first turn, plague priest and plague monks charged sorcerer on disk of tzeentch who had flown to the front lines to cast his deadly spells, plague priest was challenged to a duel the chaos sorcerer failed to wound the plague priest who in turn wounded the sorcerer 3 times, the sorcerer fell from his disk the powers of tzeentch flowing away from his lifeless body the disk crashing to the ground

Turn 2- Chaos advanced charging the marauder horsemen and the chaos warriors into the plague priest's plague monk unit, the plague priest challenged the marauder chieftain, inflicting 3 wounds on him, again his opponent failed to land a blow, the plague monks attacked the remaining marauder horsemen killing all but 2, the warriors struck killing 4, the plague monks only killed one in return(3+ armour 4+ ward from the war shrine thing) with the marauders killing 3(this was before they were reduced to 2 soldiers) the plague monks and the priest fled, the warriors failed to catch them. My turn 2 Plague Monks and Priest rallied and charged the warriors(again) the Large unit of skaven on the right flank and the Skaven general charged the marauder horsemen. The Marauder horsemen fled running through the chaos warriors, and other unit of marauder horsemen emerging 8 inches from the rat ogres who were hungry for chaos blood, the plague priest challenged the Chaos warriors champion who strode out of his unit to meet the mage in combat, the champion got farther than any of the plague priests other opponents, inflicting two hits upon the mage, but his blows could not break the plague priests hard pox ridden skin the plague priest was so enraged that he struck with enough fury to hit the champion 5 times the champion proved to be a stronger foe than those before though shrugging off 4 of the wounds, but one of them proved to be a fatal blow. The plague priests opponent began to raise his sword then fell to the ground, a green aura surrounding him, the power of the chaos god nurgle leaving his body. Meanwhile the plague monks only inflicted 2 wounds taking many casualties in return the Plague monks again fled this time landing one inch away from the edge of the field. On the left flank the rat ogres were locked in combat with the marauder horsemen, the Master moulder challenged the chieftain cutting him down with the fury of the horned rat, the marauders failed to wound the great rat ogres who grabbed one of the marauders horse swinging it around in the second marauder

Turn 3-Chaos turn 3, the chaos continued to advance the marauder horsemen moving to safety behind the chaos warriors, the war altar charged the skaven on the right flank and the general, the sorcerer who was not killed fighting the plague priest, cast warp lightning doing one wound to the plague claw catapault, and casting cracks call towards the advancing rat ogres killing one, but suffering a miscast taking a strength 10 hit and failing his ward save, the war altar lost combat and fled, the skaven did not pursue. My turn 3, my plague monks rallied and my plague priest left the unit who charged the chaos warriors, the warlock engineer, who did pretty much nothing this game, left the unit so they could charge the large warriors of chaos unit(the same one that the plague monks charged) the rat ogres charged his sorcerer who fled and was run down by the rat ogres who also at that point came into combat with the last 2 marauder horsemen, the skaven general left the safety of his unit to charge the marauders, the unit then charged with their skaven brethren into the chaos warriors unit.
The plague priest cast Wither on the Chaos warriors to bring down their toughness, then cast plague on them killing half of the warriors. The three skaven units(3) attacked only bringing down 1 of the warriors, truly the Chaos Gods were with protecting these warriors they chaos struck back cutting down all but 3 of the plague monks, then they struck the clanrat units only killing 3, the rest of the skaven made their light armour saves and there parry saves, the horned rat would not lose to the gods of chaos!
The Horned Rat Triumphs over the gods of Chaos!

I have got to thank SgtWaldo(Ben) for playing me as he is a great sport and always fun to play
Thanks Ben!
Back to top Go down
sithkhan
Vanilla Marine with Blue Armor
Vanilla Marine with Blue Armor
sithkhan

PostSubject: Re: First Game with Skaven   First Game with Skaven Icon_minitime18th June 2011, 10:33 pm

Nice battle rep - you did a good job covering the action and also making it interesting. Just be ready when all those Skaven experimental weapons start malfunctioning. lol
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: First Game with Skaven   First Game with Skaven Icon_minitime18th June 2011, 10:36 pm

Well done, monkeyman.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
sgtwaldo
Flash Git with a Grill
Flash Git with a Grill
sgtwaldo

PostSubject: Re: First Game with Skaven   First Game with Skaven Icon_minitime18th June 2011, 10:54 pm

Love the bat rep, it has flair. I had a fun time man, that rat-flamethrower thing hurt soooo bad! I would like to point out that I rolled a 1 & 2 on my magic spells for both of my Mages... So yea, other than that he just out generals me... Smile
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: First Game with Skaven   First Game with Skaven Icon_minitime19th June 2011, 12:14 pm

Way to represent! Keep it up. If your troops get out of line, just feed them to the Rat Ogres.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Game with Skaven   First Game with Skaven Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Game with Skaven
Page 1 of 1