Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War Pig Game and Hobby - New Game Store Coming to Centerton

Go down 
+2
Kragg
big_d
6 posters
AuthorMessage
big_d
Inquisitor
big_d

War Pig Game and Hobby - New Game Store Coming to Centerton Empty
PostSubject: War Pig Game and Hobby - New Game Store Coming to Centerton   War Pig Game and Hobby - New Game Store Coming to Centerton Icon_minitime13th July 2010, 10:51 am

Well I finally did it - I have gone off my rocker and am opening a game store up here in Centerton.

I have been toiling away the last month under cover of darkness getting it ready to go and I am getting close.

The shop is going to be a full fledged Games Workshop stockist and it will also carry RPGs, Board Games, and Magic the Gathering. Pretty much if I think it is cool I am going to stock it - hopefully I have good taste in these things.

The current plan is to be open on Friday nights and Saturday from noon til ten.

The name of the shop is going to be War Pig Game and Hobby and I am planning on being fully operational the weekend after BOLScon - the 6th and 7th of August. Starting out the shop will be cash only, but I will be getting the ole' credit card machine as soon as possible.

I will have some more information up soon - I am planning on having a website and facebook page up pretty soon.

Be sure to check out the blog as I have a couple of articles up about the trials and tribulations of starting up a gaming store - www.thehogsofwar.com
Back to top Go down
Kragg
Ork Boy without teef
Ork Boy without teef
Kragg

PostSubject: Re: War Pig Game and Hobby - New Game Store Coming to Centerton   War Pig Game and Hobby - New Game Store Coming to Centerton Icon_minitime13th July 2010, 1:30 pm

Welcome to the wonderful world of retail. Good luck keeping your sanity.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: War Pig Game and Hobby - New Game Store Coming to Centerton   War Pig Game and Hobby - New Game Store Coming to Centerton Icon_minitime13th July 2010, 3:11 pm

Hooray. I'm excited. Open now! I need to pick up some bestial brown.
Back to top Go down
ares
T-Shirt Explosion Owner
ares

PostSubject: Re: War Pig Game and Hobby - New Game Store Coming to Centerton   War Pig Game and Hobby - New Game Store Coming to Centerton Icon_minitime13th July 2010, 3:51 pm

Welcome to the fraternity and good luck. My best advice is starting capital, starting capital, starting capital. It really comes in handy.
Back to top Go down
http://tshirtexplosion.com
Bikeninja
Grot Squig Herder
Bikeninja

PostSubject: Re: War Pig Game and Hobby - New Game Store Coming to Centerton   War Pig Game and Hobby - New Game Store Coming to Centerton Icon_minitime13th July 2010, 6:14 pm

We in TN are impressed. Sounds like you have a good plan. Good luck with the store.

Be mindful though, I have heard alot a of bad stories about what happens when people turn their hobbies into work.

I wish you the best though.
Back to top Go down
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager
gamewizard

PostSubject: Re: War Pig Game and Hobby - New Game Store Coming to Centerton   War Pig Game and Hobby - New Game Store Coming to Centerton Icon_minitime14th July 2010, 1:51 am

Good luck, Big D. I hope your hobby doesn't start turning into too much work for you.
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Pig Game and Hobby - New Game Store Coming to Centerton   War Pig Game and Hobby - New Game Store Coming to Centerton Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War Pig Game and Hobby - New Game Store Coming to Centerton
Page 1 of 1