Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim and Guild Wars 2!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MonkeyMan
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
MonkeyMan

Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim and Guild Wars 2! Empty
PostSubject: Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim and Guild Wars 2!   Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim and Guild Wars 2! Icon_minitime5th May 2011, 8:56 pm

Well Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim is coming out on november 11, 2011 and other than Knights of the Nine and the Shivering Isles(which were just expansions) this is the latest elder scrolls game, I'm very excited, I loved Oblivion!

Also Guild Wars 2 is coming out, I played the first game when I was a little kid and I liked it, I remember going on scouting missions with my dad(we played on the same server) and having to run from the 50 biggilion guys chasing us(I had a pet in that game once, still remember when he turned around and charged those big guys instead of running
I'll never forget you fluffy! Sad )

Anyway I am pretty sure(haven't played in a long time) that you can be in a little group(it is called guild wars) and I will probably b getting both of these when they come out so... yeah
If you get this game too and want to join my guild, or want to fight me in it or something, just PM me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dannato
Spirit Guide to Lost Souls
Dannato

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim and Guild Wars 2!   Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim and Guild Wars 2! Icon_minitime5th May 2011, 9:10 pm

OMG Guild wars 2 sounds like so much fun, I'll definitely have to join your guild when it comes out!
Back to top Go down
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim and Guild Wars 2!   Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim and Guild Wars 2! Icon_minitime5th May 2011, 10:08 pm

Can our guild name be Monkeyman's apemen?
Back to top Go down
MonkeyMan
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
MonkeyMan

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim and Guild Wars 2!   Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim and Guild Wars 2! Icon_minitime5th May 2011, 10:11 pm

bdix wrote:
Can our guild name be Monkeyman's apemen?

I like
Back to top Go down
sithkhan
Vanilla Marine with Blue Armor
Vanilla Marine with Blue Armor
sithkhan

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim and Guild Wars 2!   Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim and Guild Wars 2! Icon_minitime7th May 2011, 11:23 am

If you and your dad check you r characters on Guild Wars I bet the characters will have some valuable birthday presents. Valuable in-game that is - no more eBay of the GW items Sad

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim and Guild Wars 2!   Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim and Guild Wars 2! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim and Guild Wars 2!
Page 1 of 1