Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grey Knights Strike Squad and Inquisitor upgrade choices

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MonkeyMan
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
MonkeyMan

Grey Knights Strike Squad and Inquisitor upgrade choices Empty
PostSubject: Grey Knights Strike Squad and Inquisitor upgrade choices   Grey Knights Strike Squad and Inquisitor upgrade choices Icon_minitime19th April 2011, 6:57 pm

I picked up a box of Grey Knights, a codex, and an Emperors Champion/Crowe/Inquisitor and I was wondering about how I should upgrade them.
Should I give the Strike Squad a Psilencer, a Psycannon, or an Incenerator.
And I was wondering what some good ways to Equip the Inquisitor are, I have really only played a few practice games of 40k so I dont know what is good to play.
All advice appreciated Smile
Back to top Go down
littleboyblues
Dreadnought
Dreadnought
littleboyblues

PostSubject: Re: Grey Knights Strike Squad and Inquisitor upgrade choices   Grey Knights Strike Squad and Inquisitor upgrade choices Icon_minitime19th April 2011, 8:59 pm

phsycannons pretty much seem the bees knees so far. As for inquisitors I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Grey Knights Strike Squad and Inquisitor upgrade choices   Grey Knights Strike Squad and Inquisitor upgrade choices Icon_minitime19th April 2011, 9:06 pm

Psycannon only. As many as you can take.

Put your inquisitor in terminator armor and give them psycannons too. Let them ride in a chimera. Termie armor means they get four shots even if they moved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
PhantomPhoenix
PhantomPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Grey Knights Strike Squad and Inquisitor upgrade choices   Grey Knights Strike Squad and Inquisitor upgrade choices Icon_minitime21st April 2011, 10:20 am

I believe OX Inquisitors can take conversion beamers, something to consider taking the books overall lack of long range firepower into account. Although you can't go wrong with an OM Inq in TDA w/ a Psycannon.

As far as other units, only the FA GKs should have incinerators ever, and even then sometimes the Psycannon is still better.

Last edited by PhantomPhoenix on 22nd April 2011, 3:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm an idiot. WTF is an OD Inquisitor? /facepalm)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grey Knights Strike Squad and Inquisitor upgrade choices   Grey Knights Strike Squad and Inquisitor upgrade choices Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grey Knights Strike Squad and Inquisitor upgrade choices
Page 1 of 1