Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Siege On Castle House Games VI

Go down 
+9
Haren
capnwoodrow
BIg Al
PhantomPhoenix
bsimon
bdix
jordanpoc
Verminlord
gamewizard
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor

Siege On Castle House Games VI - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Games VI   Siege On Castle House Games VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th November 2010, 9:46 pm

Perhaps it can be clarified if the malace is yours and yours alone or if it is jointly owned. I dont mind if you get hit with a cane. Nothing personal. It just doesn't hurt the same way....

I was thinking of bringing my guard out of storage, since my only plan that weekend is taking my 3 year old to the nutcracker.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
bsimon
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince

PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Games VI   Siege On Castle House Games VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th November 2010, 9:48 pm

I'm pretty sure any local store owner would be happy to have a turnout of more than 3 (WM tournament at CHG) to 5 (40k tournament at TSE) people.

Hell, if I knew how to play Malifaux and had an army I'd have showed up to Will's tournament. Perhaps one of the new boxes will appeal to me.

Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator

PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Games VI   Siege On Castle House Games VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th November 2010, 10:10 pm

It's just the opposite swing of the pendulum from a year ago when the Hogs would be 5 of the 6 people to attend a tournament.

Back to top Go down
sirhelnor
Red Space Marine Plasma Donor

PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Games VI   Siege On Castle House Games VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th November 2010, 11:10 pm

bsimon wrote:
Hell, if I knew how to play Malifaux and had an army I'd have showed up to Will's tournament. Perhaps one of the new boxes will appeal to me.

if there's another tournament and you're interested in playing, let me know, i've got three crews at this point, and would be quite alright with sharing
Back to top Go down
Fulminata
Interrogator

PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Games VI   Siege On Castle House Games VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th November 2010, 2:49 am

Wildeyedjester wrote:
bsimon wrote:
Odds on any of Hogs of War besides Blake and me showing up? Bueller?

Are we still welcome to show up? I don't want to get hit with a cane Shocked

I quote:

My mental capacity is just not equal to those who are in charge of these forums. I'd like to say it was good while it lasted but I hate lying.

Maybe I am wrong but that doesn't scream warm invite to me?

Meh, I'm pretty sure he was just peeved at cap. I know the fact that I'm a mod here won't make him kick me out of the store... then again if he came at me with the cane I'd just duel him since I'm limping around on one myself right now thanks to a sprained foot Razz
Back to top Go down
http://postgeek.blogspot.com
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Games VI   Siege On Castle House Games VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th November 2010, 3:55 am

CANE FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Games VI   Siege On Castle House Games VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th November 2010, 8:11 am

Fulminata wrote:

Meh, I'm pretty sure he was just peeved at cap.

See, just me. He's convinced i'm out to get him since I closed a thread he posted in.

Go dust off your Guard Jester! You've been talking about having a hankering to play 40k again.
Back to top Go down
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager
gamewizard

PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Games VI   Siege On Castle House Games VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th November 2010, 2:36 pm

Wildeyedjester wrote:
bsimon wrote:
Odds on any of Hogs of War besides Blake and me showing up? Bueller?

Are we still welcome to show up? I don't want to get hit with a cane :shock:

I quote:

My mental capacity is just not equal to those who are in charge of these forums. I'd like to say it was good while it lasted but I hate lying.

Maybe I am wrong but that doesn't scream warm invite to me?

Everyone is invited to attend. I regret I made that comment.
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
sirhelnor
sirhelnor

PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Games VI   Siege On Castle House Games VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th November 2010, 2:17 pm

gamewizard wrote:
Payment can be made either in person or by payment at the CHG website. I will post that link asap, I just wanted to get the info up as soon as I could.

Where on the website can we pay the entry fee? I couldn't find a link
Back to top Go down
Haren
Venerable Dreadnought
Venerable Dreadnought
Haren

PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Games VI   Siege On Castle House Games VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th November 2010, 2:52 pm

You pay at the store.
Back to top Go down
sirhelnor
sirhelnor

PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Games VI   Siege On Castle House Games VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th November 2010, 3:05 pm

yeah, i was hoping i could pay online though... my final project is due tuesday so i really can't afford to set aside the time that it would take for me to walk over there (and it's way cold pale) and after that i don't think i'll be back in town to pay before the 27th... pretty much just trying to save myself 10 bucks Cool
Back to top Go down
gamewizard
gamewizard

PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Games VI   Siege On Castle House Games VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st November 2010, 1:05 am

sirhelnor wrote:
gamewizard wrote:
Payment can be made either in person or by payment at the CHG website. I will post that link asap, I just wanted to get the info up as soon as I could.

Where on the website can we pay the entry fee? I couldn't find a link

We are still in the process of trying to set that up. The link isn't available yet. When it is, I promise I will post it here. But we have to have the list submitted at the same time. Just paying in advance doesn't cover the late fee if the list isn't submitted in time.
Back to top Go down
sirhelnor
sirhelnor

PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Games VI   Siege On Castle House Games VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st November 2010, 12:52 pm

gamewizard wrote:
We are still in the process of trying to set that up. The link isn't available yet. When it is, I promise I will post it here. But we have to have the list submitted at the same time. Just paying in advance doesn't cover the late fee if the list isn't submitted in time.

I went ahead and sent in my list yesterday via email when i was looking for the link, but i'll resubmit it when i'm able to pay the fee at the same time.
Back to top Go down
gamewizard
gamewizard

PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Games VI   Siege On Castle House Games VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st November 2010, 1:29 pm

[quote="sirhelnor"]
gamewizard wrote:
I went ahead and sent in my list yesterday via email when i was looking for the link, but i'll resubmit it when i'm able to pay the fee at the same time.

Submitting the list is all you need to do at this point. Hopefully you gave me some contact info, I guess I know who the list belongs to if you didn't. The money can come at a later point.

We were just trying to make it easier on us to try and take the money now instead of having everyone submit their lists and then trying to decide who owes what.
Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Games VI   Siege On Castle House Games VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st November 2010, 3:42 pm

What kind of numbers are we expecting here? I'm gonna play regardless, but it affects how I will make my list.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Games VI   Siege On Castle House Games VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st November 2010, 11:24 pm

bdix wrote:
What kind of numbers are we expecting here? I'm gonna play regardless, but it affects how I will make my list.

Lol. "if three people show up then I'm bringing my fun and friendly list. If 10 people or more show up, I'll bring my WHOMPIN list."

Back to top Go down
gamewizard
gamewizard

PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Games VI   Siege On Castle House Games VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st November 2010, 11:42 pm

bdix wrote:

I have no idea myself, but if other will post their RSVP here then maybe we can get an idea of attendance levels. I believe we have about three definite players at this time.
Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Games VI   Siege On Castle House Games VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd November 2010, 2:17 am

capnwoodrow wrote:
bdix wrote:

Lol. "if three people show up then I'm bringing my fun and friendly list. If 10 people or more show up, I'll bring my WHOMPIN list."

Indeed. Lol
Back to top Go down
gamewizard
gamewizard

PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Games VI   Siege On Castle House Games VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th November 2010, 2:52 am

We have a total of 8 entrants at this time, we are missing a lot of other players. Please feel free to join in the event, let's make this event our biggest one yet!

I am extending the $10 fee until midnight Wednesday, please feel free to submit your list until that time.

Hope to see everyone there!
Back to top Go down
PhantomPhoenix
PhantomPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Games VI   Siege On Castle House Games VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th November 2010, 8:36 am

I'll be there, just trying to tweak my list using what I've got. I just made a new list last night that requires a bunch of new stuff/converting (never any good T-L Heavy Flamers that are easy to get.) so I'll get that to you ASAP.
Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Games VI   Siege On Castle House Games VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th November 2010, 6:32 pm

turned my list in a couple days ago. Looks like me and andy first round....I say this because I have never not played andy first round.
Back to top Go down
PhantomPhoenix
PhantomPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Games VI   Siege On Castle House Games VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th November 2010, 6:57 pm

bdix wrote:
turned my list in a couple days ago. Looks like me and andy first round....I say this because I have never not played andy first round.

What about all those tournaments I couldn't make it to? I distinctly remember not playing you round 1 at those...
Back to top Go down
bsimon
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince

PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Games VI   Siege On Castle House Games VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th November 2010, 7:20 pm

Poor Andy...

Blake round 1, me round 2.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Games VI   Siege On Castle House Games VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th November 2010, 7:25 pm

Here's to Andy getting someone else round one and two this time.

Then maybe he can take home the gold! (and we can start listening to all of his 'ur doing it wrong, ur army is wrong' posts)

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gamewizard
gamewizard

PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Games VI   Siege On Castle House Games VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th November 2010, 11:33 pm

I haven't gotten any lists from the Centerton guys, you all are still welcome to join in the fun.

I'm glad we have a lot of newer players in the mix but it won't be the same without your group.

Has anybody heard from Monkey? I haven't seen him at CHG for a while. I thought maybe he was doing some sort of Martial Arts tournament or something out of the area.
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Games VI   Siege On Castle House Games VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th November 2010, 12:31 am

gamewizard wrote:
I haven't gotten any lists from the Centerton guys, you all are still welcome to join in the fun.

I'm glad we have a lot of newer players in the mix but it won't be the same without your group.

Has anybody heard from Monkey? I haven't seen him at CHG for a while. I thought maybe he was doing some sort of Martial Arts tournament or something out of the area.

I am wanting to come. I will let you know by Wednesday for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
gamewizard
gamewizard

PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Games VI   Siege On Castle House Games VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th November 2010, 4:03 am

Wildeyedjester wrote:
I am wanting to come. I will let you know by Wednesday for sure.

That would be great if you could, Jester. And everyone else as well.
Back to top Go down
BIg Al
Necron Pariah visiting a shrink
Necron Pariah visiting a shrink
BIg Al

PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Games VI   Siege On Castle House Games VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th November 2010, 7:54 am

I would love to attend, but I have a family thing going on that day. *Centerton guy*
Back to top Go down
gamewizard
gamewizard

PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Games VI   Siege On Castle House Games VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th November 2010, 3:25 pm

BIg Al wrote:
I would love to attend, but I have a family thing going on that day. *Centerton guy*

Thanks, Al. Maybe we'll see you at the next event.
Back to top Go down
jordanpoc
Necron in a clown wig
Necron in a clown wig
jordanpoc

PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Games VI   Siege On Castle House Games VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th November 2010, 4:51 pm

would've loved to go this weekend, unfortunately, I'll be busy studying. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Games VI   Siege On Castle House Games VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siege On Castle House Games VI
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next