Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TSE in October & Web Site

Go down 
+4
Verminlord
bsimon
bdix
ares
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ares
T-Shirt Explosion Owner
ares

TSE in October & Web Site Empty
PostSubject: TSE in October & Web Site   TSE in October & Web Site Icon_minitime1st October 2010, 3:12 pm

Just a reminder that we now have a new web site....tsegaming.com. It is still new, but a better format and hopefully will be of good use.
Coming up in October we have two in-store tournaments. The first is 2250 40K must bring a special character...Halloween bash on Saturday October 23rd. The second is a 2999 General must be a special character Fantasy Halloween Bash. Entry fee is $15 for each tournament. We will have prize support, and some other goodies. The field is limited to 10-12 so if you want to play let me know ASAP.
Please be looking forward to our blood bowl league starting in November. If you want to play, the cost is $10 plus you have to have your own team. Each team will play other league members and if we have enough may even divide into two divisions. The there will be the playoffs. The top three finishers will divy up the booty. I am already taking sign ups and will keep the field open. Please don't sign up if you won't follow through. Games do not have to be played at TSE nor do they have to be played on a certain day. More info to come and as always if you have quesions email or call me.
Back to top Go down
http://tshirtexplosion.com
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

PostSubject: Re: TSE in October & Web Site   TSE in October & Web Site Icon_minitime1st October 2010, 4:43 pm

That is amazing. I've always thought that would be a fun kind of league. I'm going to pick up the Halflings I believe. Hopefully I'll get that done before the league starts.
Back to top Go down
bsimon
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince

PostSubject: Re: TSE in October & Web Site   TSE in October & Web Site Icon_minitime17th October 2010, 10:56 pm

Who all is planning on attending? It would be nice to see a tournament turnout of more than 4 people.
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: TSE in October & Web Site   TSE in October & Web Site Icon_minitime18th October 2010, 12:32 am

I will be there for both.
Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

PostSubject: Re: TSE in October & Web Site   TSE in October & Web Site Icon_minitime18th October 2010, 11:31 am

I will definately be in attendance of the 40k...you better be there Brent! I have a personal vendetta against you.

Also, I'm probally going to try and split the bloodbowl starter if anyone wants to go in on it. I figured it would be a good way to get two players into the league instead of me going out and buying a team by myself
Back to top Go down
sirhelnor
Red Space Marine Plasma Donor
sirhelnor

PostSubject: Re: TSE in October & Web Site   TSE in October & Web Site Icon_minitime18th October 2010, 2:47 pm

If somone can give me a ride this saturday, and you guys don't mind beating up on someone without much experience, then i'm for sure in for 40k
Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

PostSubject: Re: TSE in October & Web Site   TSE in October & Web Site Icon_minitime18th October 2010, 3:06 pm

I can give you a ride, just text me later
Back to top Go down
ares
T-Shirt Explosion Owner
ares

PostSubject: Re: TSE in October & Web Site   TSE in October & Web Site Icon_minitime19th October 2010, 8:53 am

We will sirhelnor getting a ride that puts my count for this weekend up to 4 with a 5th as a strong possibility. I need to know if anyone else is planning on attending, ASAP.
Bdix
Sirhelnor
Brent
Vermonlord
Back to top Go down
sirhelnor
sirhelnor

PostSubject: Re: TSE in October & Web Site   TSE in October & Web Site Icon_minitime22nd October 2010, 1:24 pm

what time is the event starting tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
MonkeyMan
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
MonkeyMan

PostSubject: Re: TSE in October & Web Site   TSE in October & Web Site Icon_minitime22nd October 2010, 1:55 pm

might b able to come for the fantasy, am trying to learn how to play 40k so no to 40k its like 40% i will b there 60% wont so... what time does it start, and what do i need to bring for the fantasy
Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

PostSubject: Re: TSE in October & Web Site   TSE in October & Web Site Icon_minitime22nd October 2010, 2:43 pm

How many people did we end up getting? Also would like to know start time.
Back to top Go down
bsimon
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince

PostSubject: Re: TSE in October & Web Site   TSE in October & Web Site Icon_minitime22nd October 2010, 3:29 pm

I just got off the phone with Brian. 9am.

Hopefully some of the Bentonville players will show up too, besides just me.
Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

PostSubject: Re: TSE in October & Web Site   TSE in October & Web Site Icon_minitime22nd October 2010, 4:43 pm

you should harrass them and make them feel ashamed for not going. That's my game plan for the people I know
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: TSE in October & Web Site   TSE in October & Web Site Icon_minitime22nd October 2010, 11:41 pm

Tix to u of a old miss game. Football season keeping me out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
bdix
bdix

PostSubject: Re: TSE in October & Web Site   TSE in October & Web Site Icon_minitime23rd October 2010, 12:14 am

I gave away my ticket. 22 years of utter disappointment and I cant take it anymore
Back to top Go down
jordanpoc
Necron in a clown wig
Necron in a clown wig
jordanpoc

PostSubject: Re: TSE in October & Web Site   TSE in October & Web Site Icon_minitime23rd October 2010, 1:16 am

Wildeyedjester wrote:
Tix to u of a old miss game. Football season keeping me out.

This. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

PostSubject: Re: TSE in October & Web Site   TSE in October & Web Site Icon_minitime23rd October 2010, 2:25 am

It's a lose/lose game. We either beat the tar out of a really crappy team, or we lose to Houston Nutt for the second straight year. Sorry, I have to justify why I am not going once again.......

Oh, and while we are on the subject, Mallett is a meth-head loser who has the same Qb awareness as the ball itself, and Broadway is only slightly better than have a 450 pound paraplegic defending the pass.
Back to top Go down
jordanpoc
Necron in a clown wig
Necron in a clown wig
jordanpoc

PostSubject: Re: TSE in October & Web Site   TSE in October & Web Site Icon_minitime23rd October 2010, 3:34 am

lol. its funny because its true. its also sad because its true. Sad

but a win's a win. and thats what i'm going out to support for.
Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

PostSubject: Re: TSE in October & Web Site   TSE in October & Web Site Icon_minitime23rd October 2010, 9:00 am

well heckle Nutt for me...im excited about being able to hear him getting heckled from the tv
Back to top Go down
ares
T-Shirt Explosion Owner
ares

PostSubject: Re: TSE in October & Web Site   TSE in October & Web Site Icon_minitime25th October 2010, 11:34 am

Had a great time on Saturday at the 40K event. Would always like to see more guys out, but you take what you can get and have fun.
Don't forget that this weekend is our Fantasy side to the Halloween theme. 2999 pts. Limit must bring a Special Character as your general. Can bring more if you like. We will start at 9 am once again. If you would please give me a shout if you plan on attending so that we can make arrangements. If I have more than 6 play I will buy pizza for lunch. Look forward to hearing from you.
Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

PostSubject: Re: TSE in October & Web Site   TSE in October & Web Site Icon_minitime25th October 2010, 11:44 am

you know I'd be there if I had 3000 points (or even 1000 for that matter)
Back to top Go down
ares
T-Shirt Explosion Owner
ares

PostSubject: Re: TSE in October & Web Site   TSE in October & Web Site Icon_minitime29th October 2010, 11:54 am

Having not heard back from anyone about the tournament this weekend, I guess we will just have to switch to open gaming. Sorry for the couple of guys that wanted to play, but I will still guarantee you a couple of games on the tables.
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: TSE in October & Web Site   TSE in October & Web Site Icon_minitime29th October 2010, 6:14 pm

You still using special characters? Or should I just bring the regular list? Be there around 10am. I'll bring a list for each and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TSE in October & Web Site   TSE in October & Web Site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TSE in October & Web Site
Page 1 of 1