Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crusty 40K Player

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BIg Al
Necron Pariah visiting a shrink
Necron Pariah visiting a shrink
BIg Al

Crusty 40K Player Empty
PostSubject: Crusty 40K Player   Crusty 40K Player Icon_minitime12th July 2009, 9:55 am

Hey everyone! Haven't officially said hi to ya'all. I check this site regularly and enjoy reading the posts.

My name is Alex Laputz and I have been playing 40K for around 12-13 years now. I know several others of you are crusty players like myself. Remember 2nd edition (Herohammer)? I was playng eldar at the time and each dire avenger had to roll a d3 for shuriken shots. Jam! Crap! Ah, good times. Well now adays I mainly play tyranids when I get time to play (I think I was hardwired for them ever since I saw Aliens) but I also have Chaos, Space marines and Eldar. I would like to get into Tau, but can't justify the expense right now seeing as I have four armies already (three in rework mode). You know how it goes. Anyway, thought I would say hi. If you want to talk shop about nids, I am your man.
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

Crusty 40K Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusty 40K Player   Crusty 40K Player Icon_minitime12th July 2009, 10:58 pm

Now when you talk about Aliens sticking in your head as a movie, I assume you are actually remembering that sequence of the movie that centered around the marines and their drop ship, and then that tank/apc they had? Jeez, now you've got me Jonesing to see that flik again.......
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com

Crusty 40K Player
Page 1 of 1