Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Bretonnian Player.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tulmir
Nurgling on Antibiotics
tulmir

New Bretonnian Player.  Empty
PostSubject: New Bretonnian Player.    New Bretonnian Player.  Icon_minitime29th October 2012, 11:11 pm

Hello friends,

I just bought a Bretonnian Army and looking forward to meet with you and play some games with you. I came here(Fayetteville) 2,5 months ago from Turkey. I'll be glad if you guys help me to find Warhammer Fantasy players around in NWA. I want to learn about Warhammer Fantasy and 40K so I'm looking forward to meet with you!

I have several questions, could you help me about these? First I want to buy Vallejo Game Colours and stuff for painting. Do you know where are the best places for it? Secondly if you guys do some workshop for beginners I'd love to join!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Veteran Sergeant without his helmet
Veteran Sergeant without his helmet
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: New Bretonnian Player.    New Bretonnian Player.  Icon_minitime29th October 2012, 11:35 pm

The largest collection of Fantasy players is at T-Shirt Explosion in Springdale. I'm sure they could help you learn the ropes. A bunch of us play 40k at the War Pig in Centerton, and we'd be happy to help you.
Back to top Go down
Khaas
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
Khaas

PostSubject: Re: New Bretonnian Player.    New Bretonnian Player.  Icon_minitime29th October 2012, 11:46 pm

Hey Tulmir, it's always good to see a new face.

There's a couple of great options in the area...

T Shirt Explosion in Springdale, they've got several tables and a good selection of supplies. Great fantasy support, leagues, tourneys, etc.
Website - http://www.tsegaming.com/

Last but not least is Warpig in Centerton. It's a cozy place, with mostly 40k and Warmachine/Hordes being played. They're also more of a gaming club than an outright hobby shop. But, there's a lot of great guys there regularly. And if I'm around you can certainly get in a game of fantasy as well. One caveat, the store is only open on Friday nights. But there's warmahordes leagues, etc. So, it's definitely fun.
Website - http://warpighobbyshop.com/ocart/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=4

There's also a new shop that just opened in Fayetteville called Gear. They do a bit of general gaming, etc. But have plans to start running Warhammer stuff in the near future.

https://www.facebook.com/Geargamestore?ref=ts&fref=ts

--------------

I think you'll find the gamers at t shirt explosion and warpig are all helpful and friendly, as for Vallejo. I know Brian and Will both carry some. You can also find some Vallejo stuff at Hobby Lobby in Springdale (not at the Rogers location or some of the others unfortunately). Myself, I live in Gravette so I just order it from thewarstore.com which in the end is cheaper, but takes a few days (especially now that they're getting hammered by a hurricane).

As for tutorials and the like, I've heard good things about the DVD/Book thing from Games Workshop, but I can't say much on that. Everytime I have the cash for it, I buy more Chaos instead.

Back to top Go down
http://srsbusiness.org
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: New Bretonnian Player.    New Bretonnian Player.  Icon_minitime30th October 2012, 5:42 pm

Ahoy and welcome. I troll the fantasy section often. Feel free to post up a list and i'll do my best to critique it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Bretonnian Player.    New Bretonnian Player.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Bretonnian Player.
Page 1 of 1