Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New 40k Player

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BhodiLi
Nurgling on Antibiotics
BhodiLi

New 40k Player Empty
PostSubject: New 40k Player   New 40k Player Icon_minitime4th December 2012, 2:30 pm

So I found this site through a Google search, hope its ok I took the liberty of signing up before I talked to anyone.

Im new to 40k, I live in the Cabot, AR area, work in west Little Rock. Im hooked up with a 4-man gaming group, but we mostly do RPG and I would like to increase my tabletop games (I've currently only played one).

When picking an army I had no idea what to choose, then I learned about the Dark Elf Vampiric Space Pirate Smile

Anyway, I do have a pregnant wife and a 2 y/o so my gaming time is limited, but would like to do a bit more of it.
Back to top Go down
sithkhan
Vanilla Marine with Blue Armor
Vanilla Marine with Blue Armor
sithkhan

New 40k Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 40k Player   New 40k Player Icon_minitime4th December 2012, 4:25 pm

Welcome to the forum, and welcome to table top gaming!

You will find many wise and experienced people here who will help out, as well as offer advice and insight to the hobby !
Back to top Go down
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

New 40k Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 40k Player   New 40k Player Icon_minitime4th December 2012, 6:37 pm

Down town Little Rock here...

I've played 40k for a couple years, but haven't played much 6th yet. Most of the Little Rock crowd plays fantasy, but there is a growing group of 40k people with the new edition. Check out Game Goblins out off Bowman in west Little Rock. There are people who play both there. There is also a store in Jacksonville called Game Zone Alpha that has just started up a 40k league to help people learn to play.
Back to top Go down
Sweet E
Mordheim Master Bat(tl)er
Sweet E

New 40k Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 40k Player   New 40k Player Icon_minitime4th December 2012, 11:38 pm

Welcome.

The bulk of the people on this forum live in Northwest Arkansas, but that shouldn't stop you from posting on the forum.

Look forward to hearing more from you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New 40k Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 40k Player   New 40k Player Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New 40k Player
Page 1 of 1