Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaver
Nurgling on Antibiotics

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitime27th December 2009, 9:56 am

Hello everyone, my name is Dan and i'm a little out of town from everyone so as we won't get to meet in person i thought i'd write a little something to say hi. I'm just coming back into warhammer 40K from several years away and so all is new and scary once again Smile i thought the best way to learn what is going on is to read a few forums and get involved. i was going through this and that when i found you guys and thought i'd drop in from time to time and hope you can help me and maybe with time i could return the favour. as i said i'm a little out of town as in truth i live in southern England (really) but if you don't mind having a limey in your ranks i'll glady stay. as well as 40K i like to do a range of sports and like most men prop up the local bar on an avalible evening or weekend. Hope to speak to you all soon, dan
Back to top Go down
Bigjewmike
Space Marine Scout lost in the woods
Bigjewmike

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitime27th December 2009, 10:56 am

Welcome to the board Dan!
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitime27th December 2009, 11:32 am

Absolutely! We are glad to have you here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitime27th December 2009, 1:02 pm

Ahoy and welcome!
Back to top Go down
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager
gamewizard

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitime28th December 2009, 12:44 am

Wait, do you live in England, Arkansas? That is definitely a little down south from where a lot of us live.......

Oh wait, you said the country! My bad.... Oooh, I bet you're next door neighbors with my hero, Dan Abnett!

Just kidding, Reaver!

It's good to have somebody across the pond interested in the website; it's great to have you here!
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
Bigjewmike
Bigjewmike

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitime28th December 2009, 4:03 am

gamewizard wrote:
Wait, do you live in England, Arkansas? That is definitely a little down south from where a lot of us live.......

Oh wait, you said the country! My bad.... Oooh, I bet you're next door neighbors with my hero, Dan Abnett!

Just kidding, Reaver!

It's good to have somebody across the pond interested in the website; it's great to have you here!

Keep it up, and I'm going to exile you to England, Arkansas!
Back to top Go down
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager
gamewizard

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitime28th December 2009, 7:39 pm

It'll be Damascus, Arkansas for you, Bigjew.
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
Bigjewmike
Bigjewmike

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitime28th December 2009, 9:00 pm

gamewizard wrote:
It'll be Damascus, Arkansas for you, Bigjew.

JIHAD!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1