Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fulminata's Introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fulminata
Interrogator
Fulminata

Fulminata's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Fulminata's Introduction   Fulminata's Introduction Icon_minitime16th June 2009, 2:40 am

I saw the post over on the Castle House forums. I'm an omnivorous gamer into all sorts of games, but mostly computer, board and miniatures games lately.

I just moved back into the area about a year and a half ago, and am just now getting back into something approaching regular gaming.

I've been playing Fantasy and 40K since 2000, but have only averaged about a game a year of each, while managing to accumulate slightly more than a half dozen unfinished armies between the two games. With the changes to the IG Codex I discovered I could actually field around 1900 points of assembled (but only partially painted) models out of what I already own, so I'm looking forward to getting them on the table again.

Besides 40K and Fantasy, I also have forces for Warmachine, Uncharted Seas, and Lord of the Rings, but my main game is Flames of War.
Back to top Go down
http://postgeek.blogspot.com
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Fulminata's Introduction   Fulminata's Introduction Icon_minitime16th June 2009, 7:55 am

Welcome Fulminata! We are actually huge fans of all types of games. I have a huge collection of board games that I have bought from Gallery over the years, and we also do some roleplaying from time to time. My main army is guard, and I have never ever played guard vs. guard in 15 years of 40k gaming. Maybe we can make that happen some time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
Complete Scoundrel
Grot Squig Herder
Complete Scoundrel

PostSubject: Re: Fulminata's Introduction   Fulminata's Introduction Icon_minitime16th June 2009, 9:10 am

Guard versus Guard versus my MUMMY! You know....if we were to make a Mordheim Game. ha
Back to top Go down
Fulminata
Interrogator
Fulminata

PostSubject: Re: Fulminata's Introduction   Fulminata's Introduction Icon_minitime16th June 2009, 1:31 pm

Being allowed to play Guard in Mordheim would probably be about the only way you could get me to give that game another try Evil or Very Mad

I realize that it's many peoples favorite GW game, but I've had nothing but bad experiences. My opponents, on the other hand, tend to love it...
Back to top Go down
Fulminata
Interrogator
Fulminata

PostSubject: Re: Fulminata's Introduction   Fulminata's Introduction Icon_minitime16th June 2009, 1:39 pm

As for boardgames, according to my profile on boardgamegeek, I have well over 300 games. A lot of them are eurogames bought over the past five years, but there are quite a few other games in there, as well as miniatures games rules supplements that their database counts as separate games.

I also have a large collection of RPGs as well, but find it difficult to make the kind of regular commitment an RPG campaign requires.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fulminata's Introduction   Fulminata's Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fulminata's Introduction
Page 1 of 1