Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Introduction

Go down 
+3
Cpt_Tiberius
Bane
Khaas
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Khaas
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
Khaas

An Introduction Empty
PostSubject: An Introduction   An Introduction Icon_minitime26th October 2011, 9:47 am

Hello everyone, my name is Keith. My wife and I moved to Gravette over the summer and I was excited to hear there was an active gaming scene here, sadly gaming in Ft Smith dried up years ago.

So now, I'm looking to rebuild my armies and get some games in. I haven't played with the latest rulesets yet though, my experience is Vampire Counts/Chaos Warriors in Fantasy and Dark Eldar/Space Marines in 40K.

I'll be 32 in a couple of weeks, and I love all kinds of games from World of Warcraft to Magic the Gathering, glad to find an active community and hope to meet you guys soon.

Last edited by Khaas on 26th October 2011, 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://srsbusiness.org
Bane
Chaos Marine covered in styrofoam spiky bits
Chaos Marine covered in styrofoam spiky bits
Bane

An Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Introduction   An Introduction Icon_minitime26th October 2011, 10:49 am

Well, welcome to the area! There are several excellent shops in the area that should fit your gaming/time requirements! There is War Pig in Centerton, open Friday nights and Saturday afternoons. There is T-Shirt Explosion in Springdale (TSE for short) and he is open every day but Sunday. And then there is Castle House in Fayetteville and he is open...a lot, I think. If you want to Magic it up, that is definitely the place to go. Very active Warhammer (and budding Warmachine/Hordes) community at TSE and War Pig does just about everything, I think.
Back to top Go down
Cpt_Tiberius
Grey Space Marine with the mange
Grey Space Marine with the mange
Cpt_Tiberius

An Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Introduction   An Introduction Icon_minitime26th October 2011, 12:57 pm

Welcome to the area sir!
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

An Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Introduction   An Introduction Icon_minitime26th October 2011, 4:45 pm

Welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
Super Gerbil
Necron Scarab with rusty hinges
Super Gerbil

An Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Introduction   An Introduction Icon_minitime26th October 2011, 6:53 pm

Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
Kelly502
Grot Squig Herder
Kelly502

An Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Welcome   An Introduction Icon_minitime30th October 2011, 2:30 pm

Welcome the the area!

I think there is a bit of a mix up on stores and hours though, Castlehouse is now longer with us in Fayetteville, an unfortunate illness befell the manager. I think the War Pigs hours have changed to Fridays 6 PM - 10 PM at least through the Fall.
Back to top Go down
PhantomPhoenix
PhantomPhoenix

An Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Introduction   An Introduction Icon_minitime30th October 2011, 2:59 pm

Welcome to the boards, keep an eye Woodrow. He's a shady one, not the type of person you want to meet in a dark alley. Any alley for that matter...

Also, CHG has been back since late August. Now located at 1218 N Garland in Fayetteville. They're a bit more focused on the MTG side of things but still support wargaming.

ps Big fan of your avatar btw.
Back to top Go down
Khaas
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
Khaas

An Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Introduction   An Introduction Icon_minitime30th October 2011, 8:37 pm

Thanks guys, I've been making the rounds. This week I hit up War Pig and T Shirt Explosion. I picked up an army book and the latest White Dwarf. I think I know the direction I'm going with my new army, but I'm in the process of building a new computer. Once I'm finished with that I'll have some throw away money and I'll get to work on the army in earnest.
Back to top Go down
http://srsbusiness.org
Kelly502
Grot Squig Herder
Kelly502

An Introduction Empty
PostSubject: War Pig   An Introduction Icon_minitime30th October 2011, 8:59 pm

Well man, I can't tell you how great the guys are that play there, I entered the tournament there and had not played since the last set of rules was out. I had skimmed through them a few weeks prior and it wasn't enough since all the changes. However, the guys I played had patience and were just great players. Just wanted to throw that in to show the character of the guys there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Introduction   An Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Introduction
Page 1 of 1