Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Get Ready For Project Drake Con!

Go down 
+8
bdix
gamewizard
Fulminata
capnwoodrow
Wildeyedjester
bsimon
littleboyblues
Clockwork Gecko
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle

Get Ready For Project Drake Con! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Ready For Project Drake Con!   Get Ready For Project Drake Con! - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st January 2010, 4:27 pm

how do you register for the 40k event?
Back to top Go down
Clockwork Gecko
Flashlight toting Guardsman

PostSubject: Re: Get Ready For Project Drake Con!   Get Ready For Project Drake Con! - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd January 2010, 3:05 am

Signup for both tournaments is going to be on site at the gaming room on a first come, first serve basis. We are currently looking at 32 slots available. Signup for both events starts at 9AM after admissions opens up, with the 40K tourney starting promptly as soon as all slots are full, or 10AM rolls around, whichever comes first.
Back to top Go down
Clockwork Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Get Ready For Project Drake Con!   Get Ready For Project Drake Con! - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd January 2010, 3:11 am

Thank you very much for your good words of support! We at DrakeCon gaming realize the situation and understand. Despite not being able to have a presence, we will do all that we can to support and promote CHG
at DrakeCon and hopefully send some new gamers your way. We are all about community and store support!
Good luck with your events as well.

gamewizard wrote:
Castle House Games will not be able to be represented because February 6th is the release date for Worldwake. That weekend, starting February 5th, will be unbelievably busy at CHG.

CHG is all-inclusive gaming store and our involvement in all gaming related events require our full attention at the store.

My apologies to the organizers for the apparent lack of interest on the part of the staff at CHG, but our attention is required at CHG for that weekend.

Also, our needs for the Worldwake event require our full amount of resources that we have available at the shop so we are unable to support this event with any sort of supplies.

The staff and owners of CHG wishes luck to the event and organizers of the DrakeCon event.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
bsimon
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince

PostSubject: Re: Get Ready For Project Drake Con!   Get Ready For Project Drake Con! - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd January 2010, 9:45 am

Anything on scoring?

I know that I am worried about spending $25 for a pass and not making the first come first served list, since there's almost nothing else at the con I'd do.
Back to top Go down
Clockwork Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Get Ready For Project Drake Con!   Get Ready For Project Drake Con! - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th January 2010, 6:54 pm

Ok guys! A bump and an update for everyone!

The current schedule of games is posted on the Drake Con Forums. This schedule is going to change and be added to as we confirm events and games coming in. We are getting a lot of interest in what we are doing so expect things to change.
The current gaming panels for Drake Con have been revised and are on the website and on the forums with the schedule. Everything is up to date and accurate as of this writing.
We are also looking for people who want to run games! If you or someone you know wants to run a game, please PM me for more info. There are percs for GM's. Wink
If there is something you would like to see that is not there, and more importantly you know someone who can run it, send me a PM.

A few people have asked about scoring at the Fantasy and 40k tournaments.

We will be doing standard GW style scoring that has been used before at the HobbyTown and other tournaments. The only thing we will not be scoring at the 40K tourney is painting.

For the sake of time and the size of the game, we will not be scoring comp, painting, or sportsmanship for the Fantasy tournament. The Fantasy tournament is meant to be a tournament geared to help beginners out while providing everyone with a chance to play. It's going to be scored via straight game results.

Hope to see you guys out there!
Back to top Go down
warhammerworld
Apothecary with a box of band aids
Apothecary with a box of band aids

PostSubject: Re: Get Ready For Project Drake Con!   Get Ready For Project Drake Con! - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th February 2010, 2:55 pm

TSE has to bow out for DC. Had some family stuff come up on Sunday, and Friday just didn't fit into the plan. That would leave only Saturday, and I felt that I couldn't give full attention to the event for just 1 day. Sorry guys
Back to top Go down
Clockwork Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Get Ready For Project Drake Con!   Get Ready For Project Drake Con! - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th February 2010, 3:28 pm

It's all good Dennis. Family stuff happens. We will still put support out for T-Shirt Explosion at the con!

There is also always next year. Wink
Back to top Go down
big_d
Inquisitor
big_d

PostSubject: Re: Get Ready For Project Drake Con!   Get Ready For Project Drake Con! - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th February 2010, 5:30 pm

I just finished up my last Drop Pod last night so I will be bringing out my Imperial Fists for their first tournament showing. Pretty excited.
Back to top Go down
Dannato
Spirit Guide to Lost Souls
Dannato

PostSubject: Re: Get Ready For Project Drake Con!   Get Ready For Project Drake Con! - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th February 2010, 7:09 pm

How did the tournaments go?
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Veteran Sergeant without his helmet
Veteran Sergeant without his helmet
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Get Ready For Project Drake Con!   Get Ready For Project Drake Con! - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th February 2010, 11:12 pm

WildEyed got first, bsimon got second, and I got third due to a thrashing at the hands of the aforementioned WiledEyed.
Back to top Go down
bsimon
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince

PostSubject: Re: Get Ready For Project Drake Con!   Get Ready For Project Drake Con! - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th February 2010, 11:15 pm

There was no Fantasy tournament.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get Ready For Project Drake Con!   Get Ready For Project Drake Con! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get Ready For Project Drake Con!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2