Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bugeater GT - Omaha, NE

Go down 
+3
bdix
RockWars
Timmay
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Timmay
Necron Scarab with rusty hinges

Bugeater GT - Omaha, NE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugeater GT - Omaha, NE   Bugeater GT - Omaha, NE - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th February 2012, 5:19 pm

Quick question for you guys -

Back in the fall Hayne Begley emailed me saying he was coming up with 5-6 guys from Arkansas - was he referring to you all here or does he run with a different group?
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator

PostSubject: Re: Bugeater GT - Omaha, NE   Bugeater GT - Omaha, NE - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th February 2012, 5:42 pm

Hayne's group should be 6-8 ppl out of Central AR.

We represent about 6-8 from NW AR.

Back to top Go down
Timmay

PostSubject: Re: Bugeater GT - Omaha, NE   Bugeater GT - Omaha, NE - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st February 2012, 6:31 pm

Well folks, we have sold out fantasy. We are down to 13 spots in 40k. So if you're thinking about going - act sooner rather than later!

If you are still interesting in going in fantasy, there is a waitlist forming. Email me at RoyersT@gmail.com

When the council meets next Wednesday, we will discuss the possibility of opening up more spots for fantasy. We won't do that, however, unless we have the tables/terrain/staff to do it without compromising the quality of the event.

Back to top Go down
Timmay

PostSubject: Re: Bugeater GT - Omaha, NE   Bugeater GT - Omaha, NE - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd February 2012, 8:17 am

Well the fantasy sell out must have motivated the 40kers into action, because now we're down to FOUR spots left in 40k before the waitlist forms up. Sign up now to make sure you don't miss out on this year's Bugeater!
Back to top Go down
Sweet E
Mordheim Master Bat(tl)er

PostSubject: Re: Bugeater GT - Omaha, NE   Bugeater GT - Omaha, NE - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd April 2012, 9:52 pm

When and where do lists need to be submitted for this event?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Bugeater GT - Omaha, NE   Bugeater GT - Omaha, NE - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd April 2012, 9:55 pm

Lists due 5/11 to RoyersT@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sweet E
Mordheim Master Bat(tl)er
Sweet E

PostSubject: Re: Bugeater GT - Omaha, NE   Bugeater GT - Omaha, NE - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd April 2012, 10:03 pm

Thanks Capn.
Back to top Go down
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

PostSubject: Re: Bugeater GT - Omaha, NE   Bugeater GT - Omaha, NE - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th May 2012, 2:10 am

Update from Timmay on dakkadakka.

We're finalizing the details right now, but it looks like we'll have Blood Bowl going the whole night, and combat patrol games at 6, 7:30, and 9. We'll have a few tournament provided armies in case square basers want to play some small scale 40k. We will be raffling away items to the people that play in each round of combat patrol (some bags of bitz, some fantasy flight games, and maybe even one of the new flier kits ).

And of course - open tables to game if you want!

Edit: We will have the doors open at 5 for people - we're working out logistics to see if we can do early check in on Friday night to get swag bags out and things like that. We're going to send an email out this Friday with our final updates!
Back to top Go down
Timmay

PostSubject: Re: Bugeater GT - Omaha, NE   Bugeater GT - Omaha, NE - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th June 2012, 10:49 pm

I just wanted to thank everyone who up to the Bugeater GT. I'm getting ready to send out my summary email to all the players, but all the folks that came up from Arkansas were great - I hope you had a great time, and I hope we see many of you again next year!

-Tim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bugeater GT - Omaha, NE   Bugeater GT - Omaha, NE - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bugeater GT - Omaha, NE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2