Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where did they get these rules from?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
big_d
Inquisitor
big_d

Where did they get these rules from? Empty
PostSubject: Where did they get these rules from?   Where did they get these rules from? Icon_minitime20th August 2009, 10:46 pm

I was looking at Lysander on GW's site and they have the following rules posted for him -

Quote :
Captain Lysander is an ideal commander for a force containing a lot of Terminator or Terminator Assault Squads - his Teleport Assault making this sort of force extremely deadly indeed. This allows you to re-roll reserve rolls for Terminator squads and have them all turn up on a single successful role. This is obviously more effective, the more Terminator squads you have. Imagine the look on your opponents face as you teleport 30 Terminators into the midst of his army on turn two!
But.....

In the Space Marine Codex there is nothing at all like this under his rules. Am I missing something or are they just making stuff up? Is this for the wrong Lysander (Don't Dark Angels have one too?)
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Where did they get these rules from?   Where did they get these rules from? Icon_minitime20th August 2009, 11:30 pm

This was old edition Lysander. You had all your eggs in one terminator basket, rolled for them as a single reserve, and they all got to deep strike in at once.

It was boss.
Back to top Go down
littleboyblues
Dreadnought
Dreadnought
littleboyblues

PostSubject: Re: Where did they get these rules from?   Where did they get these rules from? Icon_minitime21st August 2009, 8:09 am

his apoc formation have those rules. I don't remember the name of the formation but its 30 assault termies and lysander (or any hq in termie armor.
Back to top Go down
Itkovian
Blind Ratling Sniper
Itkovian

PostSubject: Re: Where did they get these rules from?   Where did they get these rules from? Icon_minitime21st August 2009, 11:58 am

I believe it's a Titanhammer formation, and they all have THSS... Scary bastards...
Back to top Go down
http://itkovian.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where did they get these rules from?   Where did they get these rules from? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where did they get these rules from?
Page 1 of 1