Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Island of Blood Army swap at TSE?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockhound
Snotling stuffed in a coffee can

Island of Blood Army swap at TSE? Empty
PostSubject: Island of Blood Army swap at TSE?   Island of Blood Army swap at TSE? Icon_minitime28th August 2010, 1:40 pm

Afternoon!

I have pre-ordered 2 IoB box sets and was wondering if anyone would like to swap armies? I am looking for Skaven models. I will be at TSE right when it opens (10:30) and will be there for a couple hours. (Mainly cutting out my Skaven minis and handing you the High Elves still on their sprues.)

Thanks!
-Rockhound-
Back to top Go down
sithkhan
Vanilla Marine with Blue Armor
sithkhan

PostSubject: Re: Island of Blood Army swap at TSE?   Island of Blood Army swap at TSE? Icon_minitime1st September 2010, 2:46 pm

PM sent.
Back to top Go down
Rockhound
Snotling stuffed in a coffee can

PostSubject: Re: Island of Blood Army swap at TSE?   Island of Blood Army swap at TSE? Icon_minitime1st September 2010, 5:07 pm

PM received and replied!
Back to top Go down
ares
T-Shirt Explosion Owner
ares

PostSubject: Re: Island of Blood Army swap at TSE?   Island of Blood Army swap at TSE? Icon_minitime4th September 2010, 5:52 pm

Had a great day up here at TSE. Lots of games, had two demos and had 10 people pick up or buy Island of blood. I still have 2 boxes + 2 on the shelf of island of blood left and will extend the discounted price of $85.00 for a boxed set up until Thursday of next week the 9th. This is for the 4 in store boxes only. Next week (7th-11th) we are going to have a back to school / Labor day sale. We will have a sale rack with items 20-50% off. On the sale rack there is a mix of 40K, Fantasy and Other gaming systems. This is a clearing out of older models and some overstocks. Look forward to seeing you and gearing up for our 40K tournament. It's great to see a bunch of new faces at this tournament. Have a great day.
Back to top Go down
http://tshirtexplosion.com
guyverlord3
guyverlord3

PostSubject: Re: Island of Blood Army swap at TSE?   Island of Blood Army swap at TSE? Icon_minitime4th September 2010, 7:33 pm

mmmmmm..can't wait
Back to top Go down
http://www.stevenlykins.com
guyverlord3
guyverlord3

PostSubject: Re: Island of Blood Army swap at TSE?   Island of Blood Army swap at TSE? Icon_minitime4th September 2010, 7:34 pm

the horned rat smiles upon me next week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stevenlykins.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Island of Blood Army swap at TSE?   Island of Blood Army swap at TSE? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Island of Blood Army swap at TSE?
Page 1 of 1