Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Island of Blood Release Party at War Pig

Go down 
AuthorMessage
big_d
Inquisitor
big_d

Island of Blood Release Party at War Pig Empty
PostSubject: Island of Blood Release Party at War Pig   Island of Blood Release Party at War Pig Icon_minitime11th August 2010, 1:06 pm

It looks like Games Workshop is hosting a release party for the Island of Blood set that is going to be released on Saturday, September 4th.

This sounds like a pretty laid back event so I am going to be running it up at War Pig Game and Hobby. GW is providing some product support so we will be having some events going on at the store.

Instead of running an actual tournament we are going to have a trade and swap meet. Meet up to swap out your Elves and Skaven from your box set.

We will be having open Warhammer gaming in the morning so be sure to bring an army with you if you want to get a game in - we usually have at least one or two people on Saturday mornings wanting to get a game in and I expect more for this event.

We are also going to have some painting stations set up where you can paint Goblins, Skaven Plague Monks, and High Elf Archers. I will be teaching a mini class on how to speed paint your models so you will be able to paint one up and take it home with you. Feel free to bring in your own brushes and paints, but don't worry - there will be some provided at the store.

Will will have donuts and pizza as well as drinks so stop on by and check it out.

Back to top Go down
big_d
Inquisitor
big_d

Island of Blood Release Party at War Pig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Blood Release Party at War Pig   Island of Blood Release Party at War Pig Icon_minitime25th August 2010, 3:41 pm

I updated the above post with the events we are going to be having at War Pig. Basically going to be a laid back day with some gaming, free food and drinks, bits swapping, and some painting classes. Stop on by if you are in the area and check it out.
Back to top Go down

Island of Blood Release Party at War Pig
Page 1 of 1