Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ReGrand Opening at TSE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ares
T-Shirt Explosion Owner
ares

ReGrand Opening at TSE Empty
PostSubject: ReGrand Opening at TSE   ReGrand Opening at TSE Icon_minitime2nd July 2010, 8:45 pm

First of all let me appologize for how long this post might be; but I have a lot that I need to get out there. June has been an exciting month at TSE. We are expanding our gaming side; We have added other model lines like GameZone, Enigma, Vallejo and Reaper. While we are only carrying a few models from each of those lines we are increasing inventory every week. We have also had several people in to try a game out with the new 8th edition rules. They seem to play well and other than having my posterior handed to me twice today, I think that the game is going to be fun. On to the business at hand....
Starting on July 9th we are going to have a grand opening weekend. From 5-10 pm on Friday we are going to have Free Drinks, Giveaways, In store games and a Free T'shirt for the first 20 customers of the evening. Then on Saturday it will be a full day of gaming and getting to know the new game system. We will have free pizza, drinks and more giveaways on Saturday. Please stop by and enjoy the fun. We look forward to seeing you. With this weekend kick off we are going to offically launch our Friday night Family Game night. We will be playing board games, Magic, and whatever people want to play. We are encouraging families to spend more time together gaming and we are committed to giving them a family oriented enviorment in which to do just that. If this night goes over well, we are considering opening for one other night. But it's baby steps for now.
As always, if we are not currently carrying a product or item that you would like to see us carry just drop us a line and we will be happy to consider it. I want everyone to feel welcomed and hope that you know that we are here to help with all of your gaming needs. I appreciate your support and look forward to seeing all of you again.
Back to top Go down
http://tshirtexplosion.com
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: ReGrand Opening at TSE   ReGrand Opening at TSE Icon_minitime2nd July 2010, 9:00 pm

Always good to see moar gaming! I look forward to checking it out once it kicks off. Maybe i'll even convince my wife to come out since it's "family."
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: ReGrand Opening at TSE   ReGrand Opening at TSE Icon_minitime5th July 2010, 11:25 pm

Are you guys doing the 'family board game' thing this friday? If so, a few of us old married gamers might make the trek down to TSE and check it out.
Back to top Go down
ares
T-Shirt Explosion Owner
ares

PostSubject: Re: ReGrand Opening at TSE   ReGrand Opening at TSE Icon_minitime6th July 2010, 9:47 am

This Friday we are going to be open til at least ten and maybe 11 depending on the crowd. We will have demo games for the new fantasy, but also hope to have others who just want to play whatever, If you have a game you are interested in, bring it up and let's play.
Back to top Go down
ares
T-Shirt Explosion Owner
ares

PostSubject: Re: ReGrand Opening at TSE   ReGrand Opening at TSE Icon_minitime9th July 2010, 3:50 pm

Well tonights the night. Our official kick off of our store under new 8th edition fantasy. I hope that you have the chance to come by and check out our store and maybe be luck enough to win a prize or get a t'shirt. Whatever the reason just stop by and say hi. As always support your local game store, whoever they may be. Oh by the way, new books are in and I have the erratta printed off if you want to scan over your army or maybe even all of them. Go toughness 10 Steamtank and Mortars rule!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ares
T-Shirt Explosion Owner
ares

PostSubject: Upcoming Events at TSE   ReGrand Opening at TSE Icon_minitime23rd July 2010, 8:14 pm

Just to allow you some time to mark your calendars and make some plans, here are some upcoming events at TSE.
August 28th - Fantasy Ard Boyz 3000 point qualifing tournament
Sept 4th - 40K Tournament at the shop. "The battle for Planet Atekon"
Oct 23rd - A new edition - Halloweenee - 40 K Character Bash - 2000 pts and you must bring a special named character.
Oct 30th - The traditional Halloweenee - Fantasy Character Bash - 2999 pts and you must bring a named special character.
Keep watching and as the events near I will be posting more info.
Also, the tournament FKA 'Sooiepalooza' will be held at the Cosmo on January 28th - 30th.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ReGrand Opening at TSE   ReGrand Opening at TSE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ReGrand Opening at TSE
Page 1 of 1