Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CHG Grand Re-Opening Throwdown

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sirhelnor
Red Space Marine Plasma Donor
sirhelnor

CHG Grand Re-Opening Throwdown Empty
PostSubject: CHG Grand Re-Opening Throwdown   CHG Grand Re-Opening Throwdown Icon_minitime25th August 2011, 3:33 pm

Given that Saturday is the Grand reopening of Castlehouse Games, and given by the Emperor's Will, there's no way i'm letting myself play MtG again, and given that it has been confirmed that there will be at least one table open for wargaming, I will be bringing in some Grey Knights and Blood Angels (can go up to at least 2500 pts each) that the tabletop community can be represented amongst the army of card tossers. Hope to see you guys there cheers
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: CHG Grand Re-Opening Throwdown   CHG Grand Re-Opening Throwdown Icon_minitime25th August 2011, 4:04 pm

Good luck fending off the Warmachine players. Now that none of them have to "drive" to Springdale, that is where they will spend the majority of their time.
Back to top Go down
sirhelnor
sirhelnor

PostSubject: Re: CHG Grand Re-Opening Throwdown   CHG Grand Re-Opening Throwdown Icon_minitime25th August 2011, 6:30 pm

one day, i plan to join them when i learn to play hordes... I don't know the viability of a farrow mercenary army, but Lord Carver and the War Hog a screaming at me to create an army of Razorbacks Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHG Grand Re-Opening Throwdown   CHG Grand Re-Opening Throwdown Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHG Grand Re-Opening Throwdown
Page 1 of 1