Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War Pig Game and Hobby - Soft Opening This Weekend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
big_d
Inquisitor
big_d

War Pig Game and Hobby - Soft Opening This Weekend Empty
PostSubject: War Pig Game and Hobby - Soft Opening This Weekend   War Pig Game and Hobby - Soft Opening This Weekend Icon_minitime19th July 2010, 12:19 pm

This weekend we are going to be doing a soft opening of the game store. The store will be open from 6pm to 10pm on Friday and from Noon to 10pm on Saturday. You can get directions to the shop over on the store website at this link - www.warpighobbyshop.com (click on directions at the top of the page)

The Grand Opening will happen on August the 7th (The Weekend after BolsCon/WarGamesCon)

If you have any questions shoot me a PM or an email to sales@warpighobbyshop.com

Back to top Go down
big_d
Inquisitor
big_d

PostSubject: Re: War Pig Game and Hobby - Soft Opening This Weekend   War Pig Game and Hobby - Soft Opening This Weekend Icon_minitime23rd July 2010, 2:28 pm

Don't forget that this weekend is the soft opening for War Pig Game and Hobby - we will be open tonight from 6 to 10 (or later, we are planing on playing Twilight Imperium and that takes forever) and tomorrow from noon to ten so stop on by and see what the place is all about.

I have a really good stock Warhammer Fantasy and 40k, a few boxes of Magic the Gathering, the core books for D&D 3.5, 4th, and Pathfinder, a couple of boardgames in the top ten at Board Game Geek (both new and used), as well as the wall o bits and some other hard to find stuff.
Back to top Go down
Clockwork Gecko
Flashlight toting Guardsman

PostSubject: Re: War Pig Game and Hobby - Soft Opening This Weekend   War Pig Game and Hobby - Soft Opening This Weekend Icon_minitime31st July 2010, 12:32 am

I'm going to try to make it to the hard opening on the 7th! Things are finally settling into place on my end post move, and I'm going to have time again to do stuff again.
Back to top Go down
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

PostSubject: Re: War Pig Game and Hobby - Soft Opening This Weekend   War Pig Game and Hobby - Soft Opening This Weekend Icon_minitime31st July 2010, 1:02 pm

Are you guys going to have any type of game night to commemorate the occasion? I would definately be down to play another big board game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Pig Game and Hobby - Soft Opening This Weekend   War Pig Game and Hobby - Soft Opening This Weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War Pig Game and Hobby - Soft Opening This Weekend
Page 1 of 1