Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Local Club Hours

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

Local Club Hours Empty
PostSubject: Local Club Hours   Local Club Hours Icon_minitime16th July 2009, 7:14 pm

Fayetteville:

Castlehouse games

M-Sat. 10a-9p
Sun 10a-8p

Bentonville:

Hobbytown, USA

M-S 10a-8p
Sun 12p - 5p

WH40k night: Tuesday until 10pm

Springdale:

T-shirt Explosion

M-F until 7pm
S until 7pm

EDIT: Just making sure everything was up to date. Also, i'm noting that people should stick to posted hours as a reference. I understand everyone likes saying "We're always open for gaming lol!!!" but please refrain from that as I'm just trying to make sure that people are aware of retail hours and when people are reliably able to get a game in.

Last edited by capnwoodrow on 2nd February 2010, 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager
gamewizard

Local Club Hours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Club Hours   Local Club Hours Icon_minitime29th July 2009, 8:11 pm

As a footnote;

Castle House Games' hours are posted as 12 - 9 Mon-Sat and 12 - 8 on Sunday. However, most nights except for Sunday it is open as late as 12 am for gaming. Most people don't play that late but for late starters or big games the late hours are usually available. Most Sundays everyone is out by 8 pm but that is also flexible.

Thanks for posting this thread, capn!
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
warpigs8man
Snotling stuffed in a coffee can

Local Club Hours Empty
PostSubject: Where is the 40K Game night at?   Local Club Hours Icon_minitime14th September 2009, 1:42 pm

Where is the 40K gaming night?

Can anyone go to it?

When does it start?
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

Local Club Hours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Club Hours   Local Club Hours Icon_minitime14th September 2009, 3:15 pm

It's at hobbytown in bentonville. People usually show up around 6:30 and it lasts till 11ish. Anyone is welcome to attend.
Back to top Go down
nachos
Eldar with a tramp stamp
nachos

Local Club Hours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Club Hours   Local Club Hours Icon_minitime14th September 2009, 3:28 pm

warpigs8man wrote:
Where is the 40K gaming night?

Can anyone go to it?

When does it start?

For which venue?

Castle House Games has 40K gaming available any time from 12pm to close each day. We do not have an organized play night as of yet but games are played by different players each day at CHG. Several players play play more than one impromptu game on several nights.

Come down at any time and I am sure we can match you up with a player. Most of our players are currently in the 1,000 point play range. There are several who have both the armies and the ability to play at higher point costs but expect to play a game initially at around 1,000 points. As your familiarity with the venue increases I am sure larger games will occur.

Thanks

Edit - This was actually posted by Gamewizard, not Natchos. We use the same machine and I didn't realize I was logged on under Natchos.

Thanks, Gamewizard
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

Local Club Hours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Club Hours   Local Club Hours Icon_minitime14th September 2009, 3:52 pm

He was referring to the WH40k game night listed under the main topic. If I recall another post from the user he's talking about driving to get an Ard Boyz practice game in, not show up and hope a 1k point game shows up.
Back to top Go down
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager
gamewizard

Local Club Hours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Club Hours   Local Club Hours Icon_minitime14th September 2009, 6:26 pm

My bad, I thought he was asking a question about pick up games in general.
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
warpigs8man
Snotling stuffed in a coffee can

Local Club Hours Empty
PostSubject: Correct   Local Club Hours Icon_minitime14th September 2009, 6:32 pm

Yes. I am trying to play test a list for the Ard Boys in Chicago this weekend. Is there anyone that would like to play a 2500 list. You can make the list as mean as you like and proxy if need be.
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

Local Club Hours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Club Hours   Local Club Hours Icon_minitime14th September 2009, 11:11 pm

I would like to play one, but with the tournament this weekend I was not granted additional leave by the warden, er spouse.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

Local Club Hours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Club Hours   Local Club Hours Icon_minitime2nd February 2010, 7:38 pm

And bump for edits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Local Club Hours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Club Hours   Local Club Hours Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Local Club Hours
Page 1 of 1