Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chapter House Studios

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager
gamewizard

Chapter House Studios Empty
PostSubject: Chapter House Studios   Chapter House Studios Icon_minitime11th June 2010, 11:46 pm

Retropengo showed me this website and I thought I'd pass it on. The bits look totally awesome and the prices are reasonable, according to Retro.

Chapter House Studios

It would be totally cool to bring in a Soul Drinkers or even a Heresy era Legion that suddenly appeared out of the warp or something.

It gave me lots of cool ideas while I was perusing it. It has some Heresy era heads and Spiky bits Heresy era heads for Chaos Legions.
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
big_d
Inquisitor
big_d

Chapter House Studios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter House Studios   Chapter House Studios Icon_minitime12th June 2010, 12:24 pm

This company is pretty slick. I have ordered a few things form them - some of the Heresy Heads and some Storm Shields - and I have been impressed with the quality.

The only real complaint that I have had with them is that they are slow. If you know that going in to your order you will have a real good experience with them.
Back to top Go down

Chapter House Studios
Page 1 of 1