Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello hogs!!!!! number 2

Go down 
+3
gamewizard
Wildeyedjester
thumb bumper
7 posters
AuthorMessage
thumb bumper
Nurgling on Antibiotics
thumb bumper

Hello hogs!!!!! number 2 Empty
PostSubject: Hello hogs!!!!! number 2   Hello hogs!!!!! number 2 Icon_minitime14th July 2009, 11:08 pm

Hey guys.... Well let me say I love this site. Im in springdale and have met alot of you (know some of you) and I really like the energy here! Im Rick. Tring to learn 40k w/ kilbos help and would like to learn from you long timers. Played the rank and file game for years. just wanted to say that I dig how yall pig are into every part of the hobby and are putting out a positive vibe that Ive been missing in the game for a while. So say look forward to hearing from you.
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Hello hogs!!!!! number 2   Hello hogs!!!!! number 2 Icon_minitime14th July 2009, 11:47 pm

We are glad to have you aboard! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you, or if there is something you would like to see more of on the site!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager
gamewizard

PostSubject: Re: Hello hogs!!!!! number 2   Hello hogs!!!!! number 2 Icon_minitime15th July 2009, 12:07 am

Good to hear from you and welcome to the gaming community!
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Hello hogs!!!!! number 2   Hello hogs!!!!! number 2 Icon_minitime15th July 2009, 10:42 am

Glad to have you here. I'm sure any of us would be willing to get a game in in the near future. It'll be nice having another Nid/IG player around.
Back to top Go down
uponthisfire
Servitor with a short circuit

PostSubject: Re: Hello hogs!!!!! number 2   Hello hogs!!!!! number 2 Icon_minitime6th August 2009, 3:02 pm

It's funny you mention the positive vibe, because the Hogs of War blog is one of my favorites because it is not cynical and negative like many 40k sites are these days. It is nice to see people enjoying the hobby again.
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Hello hogs!!!!! number 2   Hello hogs!!!!! number 2 Icon_minitime6th August 2009, 5:55 pm

Thank you very much for that very kind compliment. Glad to hear you are enjoying it - that alone makes the time put into it worthwhile!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
Fulminata
Interrogator
Fulminata

PostSubject: Re: Hello hogs!!!!! number 2   Hello hogs!!!!! number 2 Icon_minitime6th August 2009, 8:22 pm

Dammit, I knew I wasn't doing enough trolling...

oh, and welcome to the board!
Back to top Go down
http://postgeek.blogspot.com
nachos
Eldar with a tramp stamp
nachos

PostSubject: Re: Hello hogs!!!!! number 2   Hello hogs!!!!! number 2 Icon_minitime7th August 2009, 12:37 pm

Yeah its always good to see new players. I'm still pretty new to the war hammer world. I my self play IG so its fun to see how people do things different to get new ideas. Oh and FYI Fulminata I final broke down and got Chris to get me a Commissar Yarrick. This week i'm trying out Fantasy with Scottsman but hopeful i should have him ready for next week. :-D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello hogs!!!!! number 2   Hello hogs!!!!! number 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello hogs!!!!! number 2
Page 1 of 1