Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friday Before Patriot

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
warhammerworld
Apothecary with a box of band aids

Friday Before Patriot Empty
PostSubject: Friday Before Patriot   Friday Before Patriot Icon_minitime25th May 2010, 10:43 pm

How many are going to be at TSE on that Friday to game? Who can we count on to help set up that afternoon?
Back to top Go down
guyverlord3
Vanilla Marine with Blue Armor
Vanilla Marine with Blue Armor
guyverlord3

PostSubject: Re: Friday Before Patriot   Friday Before Patriot Icon_minitime26th May 2010, 12:13 am

I am up for a Thur game. Bring some Nids, Blood Angles, or Tau if someone wants to play
Back to top Go down
http://www.stevenlykins.com
warhammerworld

PostSubject: Re: Friday Before Patriot   Friday Before Patriot Icon_minitime26th May 2010, 12:58 am

I'm not keeping the shop open late on Thursday. If enough folks want to play on Friday, I'll do the same thing I do at Sooiepalooza, and keep it open, get pizza, and supply some adult beverages. That's why I've been putting out the notices. So far, no takers!
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Friday Before Patriot   Friday Before Patriot Icon_minitime26th May 2010, 9:15 am

That Friday is my wife's birthday. I most certainly won't be able to make it. I do have a pair of tables worth of scenery to send though. I will drop it off early or send it with Will at some point.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
warhammerworld

PostSubject: Re: Friday Before Patriot   Friday Before Patriot Icon_minitime26th May 2010, 3:43 pm

Scenery with Will! Righteous!
Back to top Go down
warhammerworld

PostSubject: Re: Friday Before Patriot   Friday Before Patriot Icon_minitime3rd June 2010, 3:59 pm

So far, Shane, Dan, and Bradford have said that they will help set up around 5PM Friday. That's great. We could still use a few more if anyone wants to help.
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Friday Before Patriot   Friday Before Patriot Icon_minitime3rd June 2010, 4:01 pm

You found the terrain I left for you, right?

Mix 'N Match it however you feel works over the battlemats (there are two of them)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Friday Before Patriot   Friday Before Patriot Icon_minitime3rd June 2010, 4:16 pm

I had still planned on coming down Friday. I'll pretend help while secretly jotting down all the terrain on the tables to study.

For victory!
Back to top Go down
warhammerworld

PostSubject: Re: Friday Before Patriot   Friday Before Patriot Icon_minitime3rd June 2010, 5:28 pm

Matt's help will be appreciated
Back to top Go down
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

PostSubject: Re: Friday Before Patriot   Friday Before Patriot Icon_minitime4th June 2010, 2:06 am

I really wish I could come down there, leaving this morning to go to Dallas though. Good luck to everyone involved, I'm sure it will be a blast
Back to top Go down
warhammerworld

PostSubject: Re: Friday Before Patriot   Friday Before Patriot Icon_minitime4th June 2010, 10:46 am

It is now Friday before Patriot. The booklets are ready. The scenery is packed up and ready for transport. The players are making final preparations. The little metal and plastic people are stretching before game time, getting warmed up for battle. Overlord is working as well as it can be expected to.

We just got the GW order in, and all the new stuff is here! Eldar Tanks, IG Tanks!!!!!

It's the Friday before Patriot!
Back to top Go down
warhammerworld

PostSubject: Re: Friday Before Patriot   Friday Before Patriot Icon_minitime4th June 2010, 9:17 pm

WOW! Thanks for the help from everyone! Even without Matt F we had plenty of help, and I want to thank all of you that showed. We even had the Little Rock contingent helping!

Good to see a crowd arriving early! I bet there were at least 10 or 15 players in from out of town already! Patriot 2010 is on!
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Friday Before Patriot   Friday Before Patriot Icon_minitime4th June 2010, 9:42 pm

Yes, sadly, the wife does get the last word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday Before Patriot   Friday Before Patriot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friday Before Patriot
Page 1 of 1