Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Castle House is up and Running

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager
gamewizard

Castle House is up and Running Empty
PostSubject: Castle House is up and Running   Castle House is up and Running Icon_minitime14th July 2009, 1:10 am

CHG is up and running full steam and am awaiting your glorious presence! I think Monkey came in today and I talked at Fulminata for a few minutes before he had to take off (I need to speak privately with you by the way about a well, private matter; advice so to speak.)

Any night is Open Game night first come first serve with four tables currently available (only three are fold up card tables rabbit ) so please come and make the tables rumble with WAR!!!

I will have as much terrain available as soon as I possible can. I have it, some of it just need to be mounted on masonite, painted, and flocked if need be. Only half of it is actually coffee cans...... The rest are ummm... Ork refueling depots that just happen to look like coffee cans. Ignore the coffee smell, that is actually promethium you are smelling! drunken
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

Castle House is up and Running Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle House is up and Running   Castle House is up and Running Icon_minitime14th July 2009, 3:20 pm

Can't wait to get it to see it!

However, the majority of us are out of town for Memphis Big Waaagh this week, and me and my family are then headed on to Florida for a week and a half. As soon as I am back though - I will be in!

Monkey has told us good things!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com

Castle House is up and Running
Page 1 of 1