Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skaven on the Rise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
warhammerworld
Apothecary with a box of band aids

Skaven on the Rise Empty
PostSubject: Skaven on the Rise   Skaven on the Rise Icon_minitime22nd April 2010, 8:40 pm

I have now played against the Rats on no less than 4 occasions. Yesterday I dusted off my Skaven army and tried it out. There were things that I really liked about some of the good old stand by troops. Cheap stuff with a 4+ save rocks! Better than gobbos, since they have WS3 not 2, and about the same price. When they are togehter with a Bell, it is a great unit.

Stormvermin are a fine addition. The beefed up WS and better save with HA and SH make them a deal. Now I did have a Grey Seer blow his head up on turn 2, but I still remained in the game, so I am not really sure about the magic, but as I play with them this weekend, I will know more. I'd really like to play against Will and the Ogres. He deserves a rematch, and my "no weapons team" army should be a great fun game.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

Skaven on the Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skaven on the Rise   Skaven on the Rise Icon_minitime22nd April 2010, 11:46 pm

Aw, you don't want to try out my Tehuanuan lizzo army? I'm crushed. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
warhammerworld

Skaven on the Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skaven on the Rise   Skaven on the Rise Icon_minitime23rd April 2010, 8:50 am

Lizard Lizard! Taste like chicken! Saturday morning for Lizard McMuffin?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skaven on the Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skaven on the Rise   Skaven on the Rise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skaven on the Rise
Page 1 of 1