Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darth Khalek of Earth.....RISE.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Khalek
Snotling stuffed in a coffee can
Darth Khalek

Darth Khalek of Earth.....RISE. Empty
PostSubject: Darth Khalek of Earth.....RISE.   Darth Khalek of Earth.....RISE. Icon_minitime25th August 2009, 5:07 pm

I play Chaos Space Marines, have a Captain Stern conversion that all Imperial players find heretical, working on a Chaos Demon army, Probably the only person in North America with a Dark Eldar army not currently on eBay.

Also play Vampire Counts in Fantasy.

For anyone interested in other games I also play Munchkin, Star Wars Miniatures, Warmachine, Battletech and Heroclix.

Hope no one was bored to death by this post. But if so....a black ring may soon find you.
Back to top Go down
PhantomPhoenix
PhantomPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Darth Khalek of Earth.....RISE.   Darth Khalek of Earth.....RISE. Icon_minitime25th August 2009, 5:15 pm

Welcome aboard. There can never be enough Chaos out there. It's weird You play every army that I do, even the one that I've wanted to try out... Dark Eldar... That's a little creepy...
Back to top Go down
littleboyblues
Dreadnought
Dreadnought
littleboyblues

PostSubject: Re: Darth Khalek of Earth.....RISE.   Darth Khalek of Earth.....RISE. Icon_minitime26th August 2009, 8:06 am

Welcome... However dark eldar don't exhist. I'm going to have to ask you to stop lying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darth Khalek of Earth.....RISE.   Darth Khalek of Earth.....RISE. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darth Khalek of Earth.....RISE.
Page 1 of 1